Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Enough of the hate

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 20

Postal91 said:

What a bunch of bitches. They want the hate to stop so they can keep sucking coach dick like they do with Sark.

If your board doesn't want to engage in it, they will stop. People will grow tired and tell others to DIAFF

So glad I left that place to rot. Smug clowns.

I just can’t wrap my head around why anyone would stick around there and pay money to be mistreated and told you can’t have an opinion.
    There’s 81 million people like that in the US of A.

Allegedly.

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TXDawg said:

Postal91 said:

What a bunch of bitches. They want the hate to stop so they can keep sucking coach dick like they do with Sark.

If your board doesn't want to engage in it, they will stop. People will grow tired and tell others to DIAFF

I just can’t wrap my head around why anyone would stick around there and pay money to be mistreated and told you can’t have an opinion.
    There's probably a fair number over there used to complying with the thought police.
    They have their @ThoughtPolice; we have our @FunPolice .
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,171
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Postal91 said:

There’s 81 million people like that in the US of A.

Allegedly.