Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm not mad at DeBoer

Comments

• Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 21

Fuck Parker, fuck DeWhore, fuck Saban for retiring.
    I'm actually really excited for the season again because I can't wait to watch Bama games and just root against them. Enjoy Tuscaloosa LOFL

Side note, who gave up the block that took out Penix in the first quarter of the championship game? Everyone told me he took a pretty big hit would be interesting to see who messed that up
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    This is risky for young Parker.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I hope he gets his ass kicked by SEC DTs
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,012
    PurpleJ said:

DeBoer is fucking scared.

He was standing on a house of cards. Realized the talent he was bringing in wasn’t anywhere close to what was waiting there for him. He sucks ass at recruiting. The whole pasty fat white guy who sells insurance and plays in a weekly bowling and softball beer league doesn’t really sell. His stock will never be higher, maybe he can go to a new company where all the leads will come to him, he just has to sell. Because his pipeline was about to bite him in the ass over the next few years.

So scared he went to the job with the highest expectations in the toughest conference in America. JFC am I on coogfan today? Educk?
    Yes he went to the team that has has had top 3 recruiting classes every year for the last 10 years hoping that he'd inherit enough talent to repeat his schtick, and that even with his shitty recruiting performance he hopes he can still bring in top 10 classes on his own. All he needs is an NFL caliber QB, 3 NFL caliber WRs, and the best OL in the country, and he might be able to lose to Michigan again.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,971
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

DeBoer is fucking scared.

He was standing on a house of cards. Realized the talent he was bringing in wasn’t anywhere close to what was waiting there for him. He sucks ass at recruiting. The whole pasty fat white guy who sells insurance and plays in a weekly bowling and softball beer league doesn’t really sell. His stock will never be higher, maybe he can go to a new company where all the leads will come to him, he just has to sell. Because his pipeline was about to bite him in the ass over the next few years.

So scared he went to the job with the highest expectations in the toughest conference in America. JFC am I on coogfan today? Educk?
    Yes he went to the team that has has had top 3 recruiting classes every year for the last 10 years hoping that he'd inherit enough talent to repeat his schtick, and that even with his shitty recruiting performance he hopes he can still bring in top 10 classes on his own. All he needs is an NFL caliber QB, 3 NFL caliber WRs, and the best OL in the country, and he might be able to lose to Michigan again.
    He’ll win a natty in the next two years with the guys still sticking around and then bolt to the nfl.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Canadawg said:

He wasn't staying here for all the tea in China

Drinking tea is gay

@Doog_de_Jour and @PostGameOrangeSlices will have a 3rd at their tea party.

In fact I am drinking tea as I respond to this two days after it was relevant! And later tonight I’ll be drinking Booker’s or Wild Turkey Rare Breed neat. I also drink coffee every morning.

My masculinity isn’t too fragile for a perfect cup of Black Dragon Pearl. Either that, or I might be proving I am at least a little gay. But who isn’t?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Canadawg said:

Drinking tea is gay

In fact I am drinking tea as I respond to this two days after it was relevant! And later tonight I’ll be drinking Booker’s or Wild Turkey Rare Breed neat. I also drink coffee every morning.

My masculinity isn’t too fragile for a perfect cup of Black Dragon Pearl. Either that, or I might be proving I am at least a little gay. But who isn’t?
    Gotta love the Rare Bird !!
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,297
    Founders Club

I hope he gets his ass kicked by SEC DTs
    I hope he gets buried in the depth because Bama Nation won't stand for an undersized O Lineman.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

PurpleJ said:

Canadawg said:

Drinking tea is gay

And it’s still at a solid price point for a barrel proof bourbon. A lot of those fuckers are creeping up. And don’t get me wrong, I have no kids and am willing to treat myself. I’m worth every penny. But I do still like finding a good deal.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Right now, I’d take a walk-on, left-footed, third-string kicker who collected used shower towels after Arizona practices just to prove that SOMEONE is willing to follow Fisch to UW.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Right now, I’d take a walk-on, left-footed, third-string kicker who collected used shower towels after Arizona practices just to prove that SOMEONE is willing to follow Fisch to UW.

My doog teenage mind says they are all doing special video recordings and then are going to release a 5 minute montage monday of the 10 guys that have committed over the weekend.

It’s too quiet
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

My doog teenage mind says they are all doing special video recordings and then are going to release a 5 minute montage monday of the 10 guys that have committed over the weekend.

It’s too quiet
    This is going to be a massive thud until it isn’t
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Canadawg said:

Drinking tea is gay

And it’s still at a solid price point for a barrel proof bourbon. A lot of those fuckers are creeping up. And don’t get me wrong, I have no kids and am willing to treat myself. I’m worth every penny. But I do still like finding a good deal.
    Hedonists can be cheap too. I don’t take issue with this.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

It’s too quiet
    This is going to be a massive thud until it isn’t
    Agreed.

Looks like we’re getting 1 commitment. He’s the only one that seems to be posting.

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,140

PurpleJ said:

Canadawg said:

Drinking tea is gay

Trader Joe’s Kentucky Bourbon, $17 at the Totem Lake location.
  • Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited January 21
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Coleman is being held against his will at Husky Stadium. He just doesn’t know it yet.