Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Demond Williams

Comments

• Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Stud, was the best QB by far at the Army AA game earlier this month.

Where are you seeing that?

https://www.on3.com/news/all-american-bowl-2023-overall-top-performers/
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Stud, was the best QB by far at the Army AA game earlier this month.

Where are you seeing that?

https://www.on3.com/news/all-american-bowl-2023-overall-top-performers/
    That's last year's AA game.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,125
    Founders Club
    This fella may end up our starting QB out of necessity. He's started for 4 years, we might not have an OL, its a rebuild year anyway, fuck it.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

This fella may end up our starting QB out of necessity. He's started for 4 years, we might not have an OL, its a rebuild year anyway, fuck it.

He'd be lucky to make it to big 10 play.

5'9 174 true freshman qb will get the david Carr treatment with this roster in the big 10 and have his (potential) career derailed
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

He’s got 4 years of high school under his belt?🤔
    He’s going to do everything he can to win the game.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 20
    bigcc said:

5'9 174 true freshman qb will get the david Carr treatment with this roster in the big 10 and have his (potential) career derailed
    Less than ideal but the small guy getting broken thing is kind of a myth. As is the scariness of the Big 10. He'll probably play at 5'10 185. Fuck if I know if he's ready. I have a suspicion he is Fisch's pet project tho and we will hear of his commitment soon.
  • Options

bigcc said:

Less than ideal but the small guy getting broken thing is kind of a myth. As is the scariness of the Big 10. He'll probably play at 5'10 185. Fuck if I know if he's ready. I have a suspicion he is Fisch's pet project tho and we will hear of his commitment soon.
    Isn't he already committed to the team?

And how many QB's under 5'10 AND under 175, let's say 5'11 185 to be generous have succeeded in college ball

Now factor in he'd be a true freshman

Then factor in his OL/receivers at the moment

His career would absolutely be derailed (though maybe for the better because gadget player seems more likely than 3 down player
  • Options
    Founders Club
    bigcc said:

bigcc said:

And how many QB's under 5'10 AND under 175, let's say 5'11 185 to be generous have succeeded in college ball

His career would absolutely be derailed (though maybe for the better because gadget player seems more likely than 3 down player
    Nah, he visited and got a cristoball.

I agree with you except dude is the next Kyler Murray. But BETTER. Let me doog. It's all I have left.

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 21
    But for real though, for the no OL argument, I would fear much more for Will Rogers' life.
  • Options

But for real though, for the no OL argument, I would fear much more for Will Rogers' life.

Could be a case study on elusivity vs size for longevity

Don't think either would last the season so who knows? Maybe see both?

😒
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 21
    bigcc said:

Could be a case study on elusivity vs size for longevity

Don't think either would last the season so who knows? Maybe see both?

😒
    It's dire. Davis hasn't entered the portal so that's a good sign seeing as he's our only scholarship QB and hasn't set foot on campus and all.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

bigcc said:

bigcc said:

I agree with you except dude is the next Kyler Murray. But BETTER. Let me doog. It's all I have left.

Good to know we have Kyler Murray 2.0 on campus. FFS what have we become?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 21

bigcc said:

bigcc said:

If you can't sense the sarc, I can't help you. I even said so. That being said, he's Kyler Murray 2.0.
  • Options

bigcc said:

bigcc said:

I understand the sentiment, but I would literally nut myself if I could have it guaranteed he became kyler

A Heisman qb?

Ohhh nooooo

Retard