Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Has the body type we are looking for.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Watched his Hudl last night. Basically take Noah Fifita, improve the release, agility and quickness and you have Demond Wiliams Jr.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jesus, he makes Kyler Murray look like Dante Culpepper.

Explain this to me like I’m an idiot…
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Watched his Hudl last night. Basically take Noah Fifita, improve the release, agility and quickness and you have Demond Wiliams Jr.

So we? want him.

Can he start next year?
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    @dirtysouwfdawg I think there's a good chance Rogers III is staying. I have no idea where Mack's head is at right now but if we have Demond coming in he's battling Damaricus Davis early on if Rogers does his year and moves on after his Grad Transfer season and Mack bails soon.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Does this mean Fifita isn’t coming?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,126
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    This kid is stupid good.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    Standard Supporter
    Doogman is saying recruits are coming in this weekend. Is Demond one of them? Could he or Davis reclassify to stagger them out?

Still need a starter for 2024.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,531
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's listed as 5'9" 174, which is so small, he makes midget Kyler Murray look like Dante Culpepper, who played at 6'5" 260, basically a former Army Ranger. Basically, this kid is tiny. I've watched none of his film, so he might be really good, but he might also get broken immediately.
    As a man of great height, it does make me squirm seeing the potential for midget UW QBs for years to come. However, I've heard some of the chatter from the people about this kid, just watched his hudl, and now I believe that short people do have a reason to live. Sold.
    Holy shit, I just watched his hudl. He looks like Dante Hall playing QB. His competition looked pretty bad, but he's definitely not lacking arm strength, and he's so dynamic with the ball in his hands, I'd take him as a RB/WR even if he couldn't throw for shit. His ability to change directions and accelerate is boner inducing. If he was 6' tall, he'd be going to Ohio State, Oregon, or somewhere else with a YUGE bag. I generally hate midget QBs, but this kid is stupid talented. Even if he doesn't work out as a QB, he's fucking dangerous with the ball in his hands.
    WE don't like short QBs. WE can also trust Fisch here I think as he's been around a ton of QBs at both levels and probably knows which ones can work with being very short and which can't.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,126
    Founders Club

He's listed as 5'9" 174, which is so small, he makes midget Kyler Murray look like Dante Culpepper, who played at 6'5" 260, basically a former Army Ranger. Basically, this kid is tiny. I've watched none of his film, so he might be really good, but he might also get broken immediately.
    As a man of great height, it does make me squirm seeing the potential for midget UW QBs for years to come. However, I've heard some of the chatter from the people about this kid, just watched his hudl, and now I believe that short people do have a reason to live. Sold.
    Holy shit, I just watched his hudl. He looks like Dante Hall playing QB. His competition looked pretty bad, but he's definitely not lacking arm strength, and he's so dynamic with the ball in his hands, I'd take him as a RB/WR even if he couldn't throw for shit. His ability to change directions and accelerate is boner inducing. If he was 6' tall, he'd be going to Ohio State, Oregon, or somewhere else with a YUGE bag. I generally hate midget QBs, but this kid is stupid talented. Even if he doesn't work out as a QB, he's fucking dangerous with the ball in his hands.
    Exactly my thoughts. Just get him in. He's DeAnthony Thomas who just might also be an electric QB.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,380
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The last qb I know of under 5 10 at UW

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

TY.