Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fisch to talk with Fifita?

Comments

• Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited January 18

Other than Caleb Williams following Riley when else has the star QB followed the coach? Chiles/Babushka and DeBoer and Penix aren't the same situation.

I don't understand your point. Fifita following Fisch to Montlake would not be a good thing and would probably flop, so why bother trying?
    No. I think it would be good and likely the best option reasonably on the table. I just think I feel into it and other people just assuming Fifita and McMillan were coming with Fisch but didn't stop and think of how rarely moves like that actually happen.
    Disagree, new precedent with the Portal.

Saying it hasn't happened historically is kind of meaningless given the new paradigm.

Kind of like how coaches don't leave teams in the middle of a NC run.
    Nice movie reference pull. Solid fucking movie.
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CztiD_ZLCxP/?igsh=MXI0am9obTZ5NmZndQ==

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

Other than Caleb Williams following Riley when else has the star QB followed the coach? Chiles/Babushka and DeBoer and Penix aren't the same situation.

I don't understand your point. Fifita following Fisch to Montlake would not be a good thing and would probably flop, so why bother trying?
    No. I think it would be good and likely the best option reasonably on the table. I just think I feel into it and other people just assuming Fifita and McMillan were coming with Fisch but didn't stop and think of how rarely moves like that actually happen.
    Examples? Aren't we in like year 1.5 of full free agency unlimited transfer portal and NIL era?

The zona boys are a group deal, the Zona boys had success together, their school doesn't give a fuck about football, their school is getting relegated to G5, their entire coaching staff is headed to UW, UW has the NIL to pay them, UW has the openings to take all of them together and give them all starting spots.

of course the assumption is that Fish gets them... it should be...

We aren't getting them sadly
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,592
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Houhusky said:

Examples? Aren't we in like year 1.5 of full free agency unlimited transfer portal and NIL era?

The zona boys are a group deal, the Zona boys had success together, their school doesn't give a fuck about football, their school is getting relegated to G5, their entire coaching staff is headed to UW, UW has the NIL to pay them, UW has the openings to take all of them together and give them all starting spots.

Lol you don’t know shit
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fafita “Coach, do you guys have an offensive line?”
    Fish “No, but we have more NIL money than broke ass AZ”

Zona’s 2023 two deep OL has lost one guy to the draft, All-PAC-12 first team. None of the others in the portal, yet.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,684
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Zona’s 2023 two deep OL has lost one guy to the draft, All-PAC-12 first team. None of the others in the portal, yet.
    Your source for Husky football news
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Broken.

Still.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,684
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Broken.

Still.
    You sure are

It's pathetic
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

False. Raymond Pulido is in the portal. He was one of their starting guards.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

I stand corrected. He wasn’t in the last list of UA portals I saw.

Maybe Fifita is waiting to see how many Fisch lures?
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 18
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I stand corrected. He wasn’t in the last list of UA portals I saw.

Maybe Fifita is waiting to see how many Fisch lures?
    4D chess bro. He's taking down the house of cards around the big pieces and what are the big pieces gonna do when their Mr. Rogers/Mike Hopkins/Jim Caviezel coach hits the portal and talks about Younglife to try and replace them?

I never thought anyone would be better at 4D chess than Jimmy Lake, but here we are.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Lol you don’t know shit
    I hope I dont
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,562
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

JFC. 46CabdrinkslikeaMerlot spam botting all over the fucking place.

The ice has melted for now, so Evergreen High will be calling their janitor back in for a shift here soon...
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

Can he fess up if he was the guy in the Conerly jersey in my section at the Oregon game who had a troll mental episode?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Lol you don’t know shit
    I hope I dont
    Fudgie reverse jinx in the works. 4D chess.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    It’d be sad if Fisch couldn’t get them. Doesn’t bode well imo
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Broken.

Still.
    You sure are

It's pathetic
    ^^^^^This^^^^^is tragic.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,931
    OreDawg said:
    Bill Gates/Epstein island improper contact or just saying hey to the young cats?

TITTT
  • Options

RTD said:

Can he fess up if he was the guy in the Conerly jersey in my section at the Oregon game who had a troll mental episode?
    Was he a ruggedly handsome, fit and well built, oozing masculinity American male with a beautiful, equally fit, younger woman with him?

If not, it wasn’t me.