Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fisch to talk with Fifita?

13»

Comments

• Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 785
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Heard tonight at McKale Center that @CoachJeddFisch and the UA coaches he took to @UW_Football are having improper contact with Wildcat players they'd like to lure to Seattle. Once they're in the portal, swell, otherwise keep your cheating mitts off our guys.

— Tom Duddleston (@TomDudd) January 18, 2024

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Heard tonight at McKale Center that @CoachJeddFisch and the UA coaches he took to @UW_Football are having improper contact with Wildcat players they'd like to lure to Seattle. Once they're in the portal, swell, otherwise keep your cheating mitts off our guys.

Been getting a lot of Coug energy from the Arizona contingent on all this. Including these dudes who seem really interested in hanging around in the Big 12.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Been getting a lot of Coug energy from the Arizona contingent on all this. Including these dudes who seem really interested in hanging around in the Big 12.

Arizona has the delusion of Oregon fans with the less success than the cuog
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,368
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We may be giving college football players too much credit for understanding the landscape. There are clearly many who don’t understand the difference between the B1G and the Big-12.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

We may be giving college football players too much credit for understanding the landscape. There are clearly many who don’t understand the difference between the B1G and the Big-12.

12>10
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,217
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Other than Caleb Williams following Riley when else has the star QB followed the coach? Chiles/Babushka and DeBoer and Penix aren't the same situation.

I don't understand your point. Fifita following Fisch to Montlake would not be a good thing and would probably flop, so why bother trying?
    No. I think it would be good and likely the best option reasonably on the table. I just think I feel into it and other people just assuming Fifita and McMillan were coming with Fisch but didn't stop and think of how rarely moves like that actually happen.
    Oh I see, okay I get your point.