Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Two major college teams emerge as leaders for UW's Muhammad

2»

Comments

• Options
    CrispyEatersonCrispyEaterson Member Posts: 278
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    Going to be tough to recruit the Middle East moving forward if we? can’t hold onto Muhammad.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Jabar's game improved. I'm glad he's coming back for another year just wish it was with Washington.

It may still be at UW. LIPO
    Do you have any intel?
    None, just common sense. I could see him coming back.
    I think it will come down to who is pilfered from az
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 784
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

Going to be tough to recruit the Middle East moving forward if we? can’t hold onto Muhammad.

He’s gonna blow up wherever he ends up.
    But will he be the savior of his new secondary?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 18

Fuck this. I get it but fuck it.

Yeah but the move is Texas. He's from Texas. His cousin who he appears to be close with plays there. Texas has cash and at the very least is set up just as good as Oregon next year.

I want Arizona's Prysock (6ft 4) and Tacario Davis (6ft 2) added to the DB room Both had a minimum of 2 years eligibility. Truth be told Thaddeus Dixon improved a lot during the season to where he provided quality depth. We're going to the Big 10 which is laden with young QB. Run support is going to be essential so larger corners are ideal

Not being sour grapes. I think Jabbar was really good the last three games. I recently was watching other games from the season and remember him seeming more like a weakness, particularly against WSU.
    Not sure what you were watching. Jabar was a lockdown all year. There's a reason you saw Elijah Jackson get picked on so much, and it's because no QB was even trying to throw Jabar's way.
    Eh, I mean you could also say he got thrown at less too because Jackson was legit one of the biggest CB weak spots we have ever had. I know he's small but he would be prepping for the NFL Draft right now and not listening to Dan Lanning if he was Him.
    He’s projected as a day three guy if he left this year. He’s cocky enough to believe he could work himself up to day two or one in 25’. He will play in the league either way. I’d bet he lands at UT.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,531
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This all sounds like dooging. Don't know what would suggest him circling back to UW. He's not from the area, the other teams are set up better for his one year left, and ironically other than Bama assumedly have more money to spend.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 18

This all sounds like dooging. Don't know what would suggest him circling back to UW. He's not from the area, the other teams are set up better for his one year left, and ironically other than Bama assumedly have more money to spend.

I think he was technically a sophomore this year. What he should do is go to a school with a coach likely to leave or be fired so he can get an additional bag one more season. Play the game how it's played.

Edit: just realized he could probably do that anyways as a grad student next year. I don't know exactly how much money combined he is gonna leave with but it is an amazing case study.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,531
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think he was technically a sophomore this year. What he should do is go to a school with a coach likely to leave or be fired so he can get an additional bag one more season. Play the game how it's played.

Edit: just realized he could probably do that anyways as a grad student next year. I don't know exactly how much money combined he is gonna leave with but it is an amazing case study.
    He was a junior this year and it was his third full season of games and 2020 was basically a redshirt year so I'm almost certain he has one more year and that's it.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

He was a junior this year and it was his third full season of games and 2020 was basically a redshirt year so I'm almost certain he has one more year and that's it.
    Great investigative work. I was too lazy.