Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck this. I get it but fuck it.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,533
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah but the move is Texas. He's from Texas. His cousin who he appears to be close with plays there. Texas has cash and at the very least is set up just as good as Oregon next year.

I want Arizona's Prysock (6ft 4) and Tacario Davis (6ft 2) added to the DB room Both had a minimum of 2 years eligibility. Truth be told Thaddeus Dixon improved a lot during the season to where he provided quality depth. We're going to the Big 10 which is laden with young QB. Run support is going to be essential so larger corners are ideal

Not being sour grapes. I think Jabbar was really good the last three games. I recently was watching other games from the season and remember him seeming more like a weakness, particularly against WSU.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Yeah but the move is Texas. He's from Texas. His cousin who he appears to be close with plays there. Texas has cash and at the very least is set up just as good as Oregon next year.

I want Arizona's Prysock (6ft 4) and Tacario Davis (6ft 2) added to the DB room Both had a minimum of 2 years eligibility. Truth be told Thaddeus Dixon improved a lot during the season to where he provided quality depth. We're going to the Big 10 which is laden with young QB. Run support is going to be essential so larger corners are ideal

Not being sour grapes. I think Jabbar was really good the last three games. I recently was watching other games from the season and remember him seeming more like a weakness, particularly against WSU.
    Disagree. He wasn't perfect or like a day 1/2 nfl guy, but he was our best player on defense after trice and I don't think it was particularly close. He is a big loss unless one of the young guys is ready go and make a significant impact.

Corners get beat sometimes. We were spoiled by outstanding corner play for a long stretch of time the decade before minus 2022.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Jabar's game improved. I'm glad he's coming back for another year just wish it was with Washington.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Jabar's game improved. I'm glad he's coming back for another year just wish it was with Washington.

It may still be at UW. LIPO
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Do you have any intel?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,139
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    I thought Jabbar was a Duck already.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Disagree. He wasn't perfect or like a day 1/2 nfl guy, but he was our best player on defense after trice and I don't think it was particularly close. He is a big loss unless one of the young guys is ready go and make a significant impact.

Corners get beat sometimes. We were spoiled by outstanding corner play for a long stretch of time the decade before minus 2022.
    Okay maybe it was sour grapes.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Choosing between Lanning, Sark, and DeBoner
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 16

Almost like he chose those 3 specific coaches as a way to make UW fans burn when they pee.

I thought drawing a box in the air with my fingers followed by two thumbs down would be my thing forever. Fuck all that.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 16
    Hopefully Fisch can get a visor on the table before he decides. I’d love to have him back.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Almost like he chose those 3 specific coaches as a way to make UW fans burn when they pee.

Wait, that’s not normal?
    Depends on your lifestyle, I suppose.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    How much fucking room does Texas have? Seems like everyone is choosing Sark ffs.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Do you have any intel?
    None, just common sense. I could see him coming back.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not sure what you were watching. Jabar was a lockdown all year. There's a reason you saw Elijah Jackson get picked on so much, and it's because no QB was even trying to throw Jabar's way.
    Eh, I mean you could also say he got thrown at less too because Jackson was legit one of the biggest CB weak spots we have ever had. I know he's small but he would be prepping for the NFL Draft right now and not listening to Dan Lanning if he was Him.