Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Inge and Morrell

Comments

• Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Uhh sorry guys… uhhh Bama won’t let me bring you

We sure about that?

“Hey, nice to meet you. Plz get off the property in the next 20 minutes. McBeefy —we can talk.”
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

On the other side, the AZ 247 mod says Fisch is almost assuredly bringing Jordan Paopao and Jimmie Dogherty back with him.

Not overly excited about that

His offensive staff at AZ was good. I don't mind if they bring over nearly everyone. Will be interested to see the defensive staff hires.
    You might not remember much about Paopao and Dougherty, but based on your MO, I don't think you'd like them
  • Options
    houseofpain247houseofpain247 Member Posts: 151
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Standard Supporter

We sure about that?

Wait, didn't Schmidt leave for a DC job somewhere?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

On the other side, the AZ 247 mod says Fisch is almost assuredly bringing Jordan Paopao and Jimmie Dogherty back with him.

His offensive staff at AZ was good. I don't mind if they bring over nearly everyone. Will be interested to see the defensive staff hires.
    You might not remember much about Paopao and Dougherty, but based on your MO, I don't think you'd like them
    PaoPao is fine.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

PaoPao is fine.
    Elite?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club

PaoPao is fine.
    He’s a fucking lazy recruiter. We can do better
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I was looking at Paopao's recruits at Arizona and he actually had some pretty decent ones considering that Arizona was a total dreckfest under Sumlin and then Arizona went 1-10 in 2021.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    Standard Supporter
    HFNY said:

I was looking at Paopao's recruits at Arizona and he actually had some pretty decent ones considering that Arizona was a total dreckfest under Sumlin and then Arizona went 1-10 in 2021.

Interesting. Maybe he's learned.... or maybe Pete enabled lazy recruiting behaviors. If he's decent, it would be good to have a Poly guy on staff.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,020
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HFNY said:

I think it's been mentioned but I think it all comes down to the head coach.
    Yikes, his two commits this year had an average sub .83 rating on 247. That’s low 3 star.

4 of his top 5 recruits of all time were under Peterman…
  • Options
    wooderson92wooderson92 Member Posts: 125
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Standard Supporter

HFNY said:

Yikes, his two commits this year had an average sub .83 rating on 247. That’s low 3 star.

The TE group at UW didn't like him when he was here. He's the dipshit commanding officer that all the troops want to kill
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

HFNY said:

The TE group at UW didn't like him when he was here. He's the dipshit commanding officer that all the troops want to kill
    I bet Culp took the strawberries
  • Options
    wooderson92wooderson92 Member Posts: 125
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Standard Supporter

HFNY said:

I bet Culp took the strawberries
    Coach Queeg
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Having Jimmie Dougherty back in the same exact role he was hired for 15 years ago is bizarre.

I'll get down with Paopao though. The DL took a huge step back once he was gone. Inoke was invisible.
    Paopao is a TE coach. You are thinking of Malloe, who went to UCLA.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

We sure about that?

Is this true?

Is DeBoer not bringing any coaches with recruiting connections in the South?

This might go south quickly