Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL DRAFT WINNERS AND LOSERS THREAD

TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
Winners
My Pelicans- getting Jrue Holliday was the steal of this draft. When we redraft in 5 years no one will be better than Holliday. Plus his brother has purple pumping through his veins.

They now have Holliday, The Brow, Gordon and Ryan Anderson. Really like what they're doing. Playoff team for sure and if Gordon is healthy they can compete with anyone in the East besides my Pacers.

David Stern- his performance tonight was an A++, in full wwe mode, and we expect nothing less from the greatest sports commissioner of all time. He will be missed.

Losers- Whoever took Shabazz Muhammed. I forget who it was but he's garbage.

Celtics- picked up Kelly Olynyk and Gerald Wallace's terrible contract in the same night.

People who don't like the NBA- another generation of superstars join the ranks of the best league in the world. With the NFLs demise now imminent, because it is a barbaric sport that as a society we can longer tolerate, the NBA is poised to take over and become Americas game.

tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,326 Founders Club
    did anyone shoot 8-9 from 3 point range for 22 points?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Fuck the Pelicans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Anthony Bennett goes number one overall........WDWHA
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Fuck the Pelicans.

Fuckin Pelicans, why won't they work?

Winners
    My Pelicans- getting Jrue Holliday was the steal of this draft. When we redraft in 5 years no one will be better than Holliday. Plus his brother has purple pumping through his veins.

They now have Holliday, The Brow, Gordon and Ryan Anderson. Really like what they're doing. Playoff team for sure and if Gordon is healthy they can compete with anyone in the East besides my Pacers.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/TradeGrades-130627/nba-grading-trades-draft-night

ESPN disagrees giving them a D and the 76ers an A+.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Jesus Damone. How am I supposed to sleep after seeing that?

Fuck the Pelicans.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Winners

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/TradeGrades-130627/nba-grading-trades-draft-night

ESPN disagrees giving them a D and the 76ers an A+.
    That's why you guys come to me for NBA info. That guy is a fucking idiot. He also gave the Timberwolves a B+ for a trade that netted them Shabazz Muhammed. Here's my warp projection for Muhammed in 3 years, ZERO, because he'll be out of the league.

The Moneyball approach that this guy jerks off to doesnt work in the NBA. All Stars win games not projected draft pick warp. There is a place for analytics in basketball but this guys using it wrong.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    Who did the Sonics get?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Who did the Sonics get?

The sonics got Hosed!!1!!! Lol

Who did the Sonics get?

The Thunder might as well have been the Sonics still since they took a 7 foot white stiff who only averaged 7 points and 6 boards with a lotto pick.

Who did the Sonics get?

The Thunder might as well have been the Sonics still since they took a 7 foot white stiff who only averaged 7 points and 6 boards with a lotto pick.
    Did he have ridiculous tattoos and red hair?
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Why do you hate Wally Walker?

Who did the Sonics get?

Winners

David Stern- his performance tonight was an A++, in full wwe mode, and we expect nothing less from the greatest sports commissioner of all time. He will be missed.

Celtics- picked up Kelly Olynyk and Gerald Wallace's terrible contract in the same night.

People who don't like the NBA- another generation of superstars join the ranks of the best league in the world. With the NFLs demise now imminent, because it is a barbaric sport that as a society we can longer tolerate, the NBA is poised to take over and become Americas game.

*BUMP* Remember this next time this fool says he is an expert on the NBA.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    It was stupid to give up a #1 and take on Holliday's contract. Signing Tyreke Evans was a terrible move too. Those two moves crushed their ability to actually try and pair a real star with Anthony Davis. I don't know what the fuck happened to Eric Gordan, but he sucks now. Either he was a guy who put up stats on a shitty team or injuries have wrecked him.

In the Pellies defense, Ryan Anderson has only played in 22 games. Holliday in only 34. They probably still don't make the playoffs with those guys healthy, but they would be better. In an ideal world, they would have Davis and a bunch of D-Leaguers.

Bottom out (75k?), get a pickgreat this year, and have a lot of cap space to sign some guys. It's time to fire the GM though. Way too many failed signings and anyone could have picked Davis at #1. Davis is going to be the best PF in the league in another year or so. He looks like a Hall of Famer to me.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Winners

Pressing.

It was stupid to give up a #1 and take on Holliday's contract. Signing Tyreke Evans was a terrible move too. Those two moves crushed their ability to actually try and pair a real star with Anthony Davis. I don't know what the fuck happened to Eric Gordan, but he sucks now. Either he was a guy who put up stats on a shitty team or injuries have wrecked him.

In the Pellies defense, Ryan Anderson has only played in 22 games. Holliday in only 34. They probably still don't make the playoffs with those guys healthy, but they would be better. In an ideal world, they would have Davis and a bunch of D-Leaguers.

Bottom out (75k?), get a pickgreat this year, and have a lot of cap space to sign some guys. It's time to fire the GM though. Way too many failed signings and anyone could have picked Davis at #1. Davis is going to be the best PF in the league in another year or so. He looks like a Hall of Famer to me.

Had they drafted someone there, had cap space, bottom out this year and get a top pick in a loaded draft they would be a real force two years from now if not next year. Instead they have guaranteed that Anthony Davis will be the new KG of the T-Wolves.

Winners

Pressing.
    Your silence on saying the trade was great when at the time I said it was bad speaks volumes......
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Winners

Pressing.
    Your silence on saying the trade was great when at the time I said it was bad speaks volumes......
    Pressing.

Winners

Pressing.
    Pressing.
    If someone pointed out that I claimed to be an NBA expert but didn't even know what conference a team is in then supported an awful trade. I'd have nothing too.