Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ain’t karma a bitch?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Damn, enjoy that championship game ass kicking, that’s going to be as good as it gets for you assholes for sometime.

Wait a second, did you hear that? Sounds like another one of your starters is hitting the portal.

I know it’s big news around here when an Oregon 3rd string CB leaves, what’s it like when you have retuning starters hitting the exits?

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I’ve never seen a program die this quickly in my lifetime.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HC leaving > 3rd String CB leaving.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

HC leaving > 3rd String CB leaving.

Hell they have full blown contributing starters bolting.

Given how fucking big of assholes these guy who post here are, I say fuckem.
  • Options

See, this why I want the Duck Refuge to DIAFF, @DerekJohnson. I usually don’t need safe spaces, but in the two most painful days in our? program’s history this week I’ve had to see on a WASHINGTON HUSKY website all these fucking type threads in the site’s feed. It pisses me off.

@YellowSnow had UI, @GrundleStiltzkin had @SECDAWG, well, this is my fight.

Down with the Refuge!

Just know that these takes are reserved for just a few assholes here so deserving of them. Maybe reel these fucktards in?
  • Options

I’ve never seen a program die this quickly in my lifetime.

Well I’m not gonna go there but think a little harder and it’ll come to you.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Brutal day to be a Husky fan but you need to take a walk by the refinery for perspective.

You’re still on a 3 game losing streak to UW and there ain’t no HardcoreDuck.com.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

See, this why I want the Duck Refuge to DIAFF, @DerekJohnson. I usually don’t need safe spaces, but in the two most painful days in our? program’s history this week I’ve had to see on a WASHINGTON HUSKY website all these fucking type threads in the site’s feed. It pisses me off.

Down with the Refuge!

Just know that these takes are reserved for just a few assholes here so deserving of them. Maybe reel these fucktards in?
    No, it’s for EVERYONE.gif.

It is spiritually, politically, geographically, economically offensive to me that my team’s rival has their own bored here…it’s the principle of the matter.

I’m not calling for Duck posters to be kicked out, I quite enjoy many of you, but no…you don’t get a special guest room in the house. Sleep on the roll away bed in the living room with all the other fan bases.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Down with the Refuge!

Agreed, they’re not all assholes, hell I have a brother that’s a Husky fan, but the haie’s and Janitors, and Bill’s and Purple cocksuckers of the world can take this straight up their well ploughed bungholes
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

@YellowSnow had IU, @GrundleStiltzkin had @SECDAWG, well, this is my fight.

Down with the Refuge!

Cry harder bitch
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Down with the Refuge!

It is spiritually, politically, geographically, economically offensive to me that my team’s rival has their own bored here…it’s the principle of the matter.

I’m not calling for Duck posters to be kicked out, I quite enjoy many of you, but no…you don’t get a special guest room in the house. Sleep on the roll away bed in the living room with all the other fan bases.
    Maybe there’s someone you can speak to about your issue?

Like I said, they’ve let the assholes roam free over here. They now get what they give.

Especially one little fuckstick in particular.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

Down with the Refuge!

Calm down.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Brutal day to be a Husky fan but you need to take a walk by the refinery for perspective.

You’re still on a 3 game losing streak to UW and there ain’t no HardcoreDuck.com.

If any of those Quooks can figure out how to register that domain and get a SquareSpace site going, I would expect a “Husky Kennel” bored.

‘Cause you know…reciprocity.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Down with the Refuge!

Cry harder bitch
    You know DDJ is a female in real life right ?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Beat Oregon nothing else matters.

I’ll take the two years of getting beat by UW but still finishing in the top ten over the ass raping you’re going to get in the next few years
  • Options

Reel the assholes in and your issues are gone.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 13
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Down with the Refuge!

Maybe there’s someone you can speak to about your issue?

Like I said, they’ve let the assholes roam free over here. They now get what they give.

Especially one little fuckstick in particular.
    You can say their name: @SFGbob. It’s OK.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 13
    SFGbob said:

Beat Oregon nothing else matters.

I’ll take the two years of getting beat by UW but still finishing in the top ten over the ass raping you’re going to get in the next few years
    0-3 is why it’s DeBoer in Tuscaloosa instead of Lanning.

I’d pick Oregon ahead of UW next year obviously.

But is Lanning the guy to take you to the promised land? The jury is still out.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Appears you’re one of assholes
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Down with the Refuge!

Cry harder bitch
    Not crying. Why don’t you post some more offensive photos, dipshit.