Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ain’t karma a bitch?

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Appears you’re one of assholes

How do you figure that ?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    That’s a good cunt

You deserve every bit of what you’re getting now
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Brutal day to be a Husky fan but you need to take a walk by the refinery for perspective.

You’re still on a 3 game losing streak to UW and there ain’t no HardcoreDuck.com.

If any of those Quooks can figure out how to register that domain and get a SquareSpace site going, I would expect a “Husky Kennel” bored.

‘Cause you know…reciprocity.
    Gee it’s almost like you’re not getting the bigger picture here.

Race was once a level headed poaster here but he let his tug feelings get in the way so he’s now feeding the assholes here.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Come on now, boys will be boys
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

That’s a good cunt

You seem to love calling people cunts. Why don’t you take clunge out for a spin?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 13
    46XiJCAB said:

Brutal day to be a Husky fan but you need to take a walk by the refinery for perspective.

You’re still on a 3 game losing streak to UW and there ain’t no HardcoreDuck.com.

If any of those Quooks can figure out how to register that domain and get a SquareSpace site going, I would expect a “Husky Kennel” bored.

Race was once a level headed poaster here but he let his tug feelings get in the way so he’s now feeding the assholes here.
    My feelings about my distaste for the current state of the Tug are well documented. It used to be great part of the site, but the Record Shoppe took all the higher level discussion threads and then with all election/COVID stuff the place became intolerable to me. In an ideal world it would be spun off to its own separate site, but as (and I can’t believe I’m quoting him) @FireCohen once wisely said, it’s the colon of the site. Necessary, but unpleasant.

Again, I have a feeling I won’t win these fights, and at the end of the day it’s not my site, but I’m going to voice my opinion.

And you Quooks are allowed to do the same.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

My feelings about my distaste for the current state of the Tug are well documented. It used to be great part of the site, but the Record Shoppe took all the higher level discussion threads and then with all election/COVID stuff the place became intolerable to me. In an ideal world it would be spun off to its own separate site, but as (and I can’t believe I’m quoting him) @FireCohen once wisely said, it’s the colon of the site. Necessary, but unpleasant.

Again, I have a feeling I won’t win these fights, and at the end of the day it’s not my site, but I’m going to voice my opinion.

And you Quooks are allowed to do the same.
    I’m with you on the Tug. Don’t visit anymore. No anti-Trump opinions allowed. Too many soft brains can’t handle it.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Damn, enjoy that championship game ass kicking, that’s going to be as good as it gets for you assholes for sometime.

Wait a second, did you hear that? Sounds like another one of your starters is hitting the portal.

I know it’s big news around here when an Oregon 3rd string CB leaves, what’s it like when you have retuning starters hitting the exits?

What returning starters?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

While i agree uw is in a terrible position, it’s still better than the bbc in lannings ass. Until he wins anything, he’s still the stripper we picked up in south Eugene and pummeled for $5
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

See, this why I want the Duck Refuge to DIAFF, @DerekJohnson. I usually don’t need safe spaces, but in the two most painful days in our? program’s history this week I’ve had to see on a WASHINGTON HUSKY website all these fucking type threads in the site’s feed. It pisses me off.

@YellowSnow had IU, @GrundleStiltzkin had @SECDAWG, well, this is my fight.

Down with the Refuge!

Hahahahahaha
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

See, this why I want the Duck Refuge to DIAFF, @DerekJohnson. I usually don’t need safe spaces, but in the two most painful days in our? program’s history this week I’ve had to see on a WASHINGTON HUSKY website all these fucking type threads in the site’s feed. It pisses me off.

@YellowSnow had IU, @GrundleStiltzkin had @SECDAWG, well, this is my fight.

Down with the Refuge!

Hahahahahaha
    Clever.
  • Options

Coach who did that is at Bama now
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 13
    Goduckies said:

Indeed. But why did they pass on Lanning ?

Miami didn’t have a problem stealing away Meat.
  • Options

Goduckies said:

Indeed. But why did the pass on Lanning ?
    They didn't he passed on them
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

That’s a good cunt

You seem to love calling people cunts. Why don’t you take clunge out for a spin?
    I love to call cunts, “cunts”

You are the poster boy of who deserves this.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Indeed. But why did the pass on Lanning ?
    They didn't he passed on them
    Okay !!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

While i agree uw is in a terrible position, it’s still better than the bbc in lannings ass. Until he wins anything, he’s still the stripper we picked up in south Eugene and pummeled for $5
    High level football talk
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

High level football talk
    The grave should be danced on, however lanning hasn’t won shit so in 9 months you may be 3-1 but it’s still comical to hear the cheap seats of loss.

We’ll roast our own easily enough. But lanning is still 0-3
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

High level football talk
    The grave should be danced on, however lanning hasn’t won shit so in 9 months you may be 3-1 but it’s still comical to hear the cheap seats of loss.

Beat Oregon, nothing else matters
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

High level football talk

Beat Oregon, nothing else matters
    You seem to be struggling with your team's crowning achievement season (2014) being casually surpassed by Washington this year.