Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welp, that was fun while it lasted.

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,012
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Hey Dannen you dopey fuck:

I am out forever. Will never get sucked back into this shitpile of a school and program. We just lucked our way into a winner, after a three decade search, and the first time we had to put on big boy pants we failed. As expected. Why anyone would continue to follow this program is incomprehensible to me. It was just proven, without a doubt, that even if we were to luck back into another winner (odds are STACKED against), our inept AD will step all over their own dicks and not retain. Why be a fan of a stepping stone shit program in a dumb fuck football hating scarf wearing city full of morons and rejects.

Going to watch Gawjuh (the REAL DWAGS) push Boners shit in for the next few years and enjoy every minute of it.

Fuck this program eternally. I will never be trick fucked again.

Even if Pete Carroll walks through the door and takes over?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

The ignorance of youth is understandable

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

The 40+ meltdown in this thread is a sight to behold.
    He was giving you an excuse to have a differing opinion

but you aren't ignorantly young, you are just retarded
    Yawn. I'll save the receipts for next time UW is in the playoffs and the cretins come crawling back.

We'll all be dead.
    UW made a 4 team playoff twice in a decade. But somehow a 12 team playoff is impossible?

You guys need to get a fucking grip. Adversity isn't this boreds strong suit LOL.
    Just looking at the roster, the "list" of available coaches ... it's not a really encouraging situation here my friend.

I'm all for a positive outlook, but some of us just aren't anywhere close to that stage yet ... and some of us may never make it there.

Just reality.
    It was as far back as...2021...this program was in far worse shape. Things change.

Acting like they wont is for naive losers.
    This might be one of the most retarded things I’ve read on HH.

In 2021, Lake was fired in early November at the start of the normal coach hiring cycle. Fats split in mid January.

2021 had only 2 years of terrible recruiting, a bonus year of Pete’s guys and the foundation for this years team. In 2024, those guys are almost all gone, 2 years of meh recruiting and like the coach cycle, the portal is open for UW, Bama, and Zona only amongst P5 schools.

Again, one of the most retarded things I’ve read on HH and as a mod, I read almost everything on the main board including @46XiJCAB @trublue and @thechatch so I’ve seen more than my fair share of retarded posts.