Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welp, that was fun while it lasted.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

The ignorance of youth is understandable

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

The 40+ meltdown in this thread is a sight to behold.
    He was giving you an excuse to have a differing opinion

but you aren't ignorantly young, you are just retarded
    Yawn. I'll save the receipts for next time UW is in the playoffs and the cretins come crawling back.

We'll all be dead.
    UW made a 4 team playoff twice in a decade. But somehow a 12 team playoff is impossible?

You guys need to get a fucking grip. Adversity isn't this boreds strong suit LOL.
    Just looking at the roster, the "list" of available coaches ... it's not a really encouraging situation here my friend.

I'm all for a positive outlook, but some of us just aren't anywhere close to that stage yet ... and some of us may never make it there.

Just reality.
    It was as far back as...2021...this program was in far worse shape. Things change.

Acting like they wont is for naive losers.
    I think the roster was actually in much better shape in 2021 than it will be by the time a new coach is announced. The transfer portal is gonna be overflowing.

Another DeBoer isn't walking through that door.
    That's fair - but as of now I am confident UW will bring in a coach far superior to Lake.
    Dude I am far superior to Lake, and I don't know shit. Come on. We had one of the two or three best Coaches in all of CFB, and we lost him. It's losing Don James after year 2. Total disgrace. Abject failure.
    Don James is a bad comparison because he had to build the program from scratch.
    No he didn't. Owens could recruit

James beat USC and UCLA year one and was three points from the Rose Bowl

Year three the upperclassmen were still Owen's guys

James brought in Moon but unlike DoucheBoer he didn't leave when Moon did
    I wasn't there so I'll leave that analysis to you. But it took Don a while to get his reads down and some even wanted him gone such as the venerable...Race Bannon
    In 1986

Sit it out champ

Maybe watch Pollyanna again
    Funny, I don't recall a hung banner until 1991.
    You're rattled and not making sense
    How am I not making sense?

Don James did not put all the pieces together to go undefeated until 1991.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,539
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

Yawn. I'll save the receipts for next time UW is in the playoffs and the cretins come crawling back.

We'll all be dead.
    UW made a 4 team playoff twice in a decade. But somehow a 12 team playoff is impossible?

You guys need to get a fucking grip. Adversity isn't this boreds strong suit LOL.
    Just looking at the roster, the "list" of available coaches ... it's not a really encouraging situation here my friend.

I'm all for a positive outlook, but some of us just aren't anywhere close to that stage yet ... and some of us may never make it there.

Just reality.
    It was as far back as...2021...this program was in far worse shape. Things change.

I think the roster was actually in much better shape in 2021 than it will be by the time a new coach is announced. The transfer portal is gonna be overflowing.

That's fair - but as of now I am confident UW will bring in a coach far superior to Lake.
    Dude I am far superior to Lake, and I don't know shit. Come on. We had one of the two or three best Coaches in all of CFB, and we lost him. It's losing Don James after year 2. Total disgrace. Abject failure.

I wasn't there so I'll leave that analysis to you. But it took Don a while to get his reads down and some even wanted him gone such as the venerable...Race Bannon
    In 1986

Sit it out champ

Which has nothing to do with anything other than we want someone better than James

but you losers go ahead and get all misty eyed over Jonathon Fucking Smith
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

We'll all be dead.

Just reality.

In 1986

Sit it out champ

Which has nothing to do with anything other than we want someone better than James

Check my poast history, Smith would be a disaster

I want Bob Stoops, Urban, Pete Carroll
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Founders Club
    bigcc said:

No one tell him pgos think he's a pussy for being upset
    He is medically retiring. Opposite of a pussy. He gave it his all, TYFYS

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

We'll all be dead.

Just reality.

In 1986

Sit it out champ

🤣🤣🤣🤣 It’s not 2005 anymore Honey.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

I am not surprised one iota that Boner is like 95% of coaches and humans and blew a bunch of bullshit out of his ass about family and culture. Nobody here over 15 should be surprised.

He got a better deal at Bama. Our AD failed to do whatever it took to keep him. Boner is not some southern guy who is "going home." If he played at Bama or coached his whole life in the Souff, welp, okay, sometimes the pull of home wins and I could sort of kind of live with that. None of that is this.

We got cucked. Either salary, coaches salary, NIL, other "program" stuff. Our deal was worse than Bama's deal, and he felt he could win there more easily, even following the cult of Saban and with those expectations. We couldn't close. Dannen is a loser.

I wonder if UW could sick Destiny’s daughter on him.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,539
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Swaye said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

We'll all be dead.

Just reality.

In 1986

Sit it out champ

UW sucked in 2005 so there's that
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

6 pages in and no one's posted this? Christ.

This place is slipping.

Been nuked too.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

soft

You keep giving handies to the buffoons in charge. Tell me how it works out. Glory Hole PGOS. Who knew?
    I'm a fan of the team.

Some of you REALLY can't handle the ups and downs.

I've seen 0-12. I've seen 14-1, and everything in between.

Was too young to comprehend 1991.

Point being, I'm a DAWG fan through highs and lows.

You're being a fucking pussy. Own it.
    Fans like you have been a big part of the problem for 30 years

Hope this helps

It's great to be Sally Sunshine when warranted like this season. When the U fucks you in the ass yet again stop asking for more

You're soft. You can't face that you got fucked again so you cope

Go ahead. But STFU about people that actually want results

You should read your own memes

Swaye doesn't need me to defend him, but there's a couple guys who's IRL resumes make calling them a pussy absurd.

Just call him a dumb, bug killer, trailer trash guy.
    It's a message board. Not real life.

Army ranger yadda yadda.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

soft

You keep giving handies to the buffoons in charge. Tell me how it works out. Glory Hole PGOS. Who knew?
    I'm a fan of the team.

Fans like you have been a big part of the problem for 30 years

Hope this helps

It's great to be Sally Sunshine when warranted like this season. When the U fucks you in the ass yet again stop asking for more

You're soft. You can't face that you got fucked again so you cope

Go ahead. But STFU about people that actually want results

You should read your own memes

Swaye doesn't need me to defend him, but there's a couple guys who's IRL resumes make calling them a pussy absurd.

Just call him a dumb, bug killer, trailer trash guy.
    All true!
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,085
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

6 pages in and no one's posted this? Christ.

This place is slipping.

Where's Waldo?
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Kaepsknee said:

Swaye said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

We'll all be dead.

Just reality.

In 1986

Sit it out champ

Urban Meyer is younger than Harbaugh retard

Probably one of the fags pining for grubb, idiot
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    I can't believe I'm saying it, but this whole poast makes me miss @SECDAWG just a bit.
    Swaye said:

Going to watch Gawjuh (the REAL DWAGS) push Boners shit in for the next few years and enjoy every minute of it.

Fuck this program eternally. I will never be trick fucked again.

Swaye said:

soft

I'm a fan of the team.

UW doesn’t have fans anymore, they just have cucks.

soft

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    3 coaches in 5 years is tough.

Been there but it ain’t easy.

Gotta nail this hire.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

soft

I'm a fan of the team.

@BearsWiin doing Chins? What is the world coming to?

I've got all the screen shots I need.
    Always been a bitch that one.
    If you want to get rid of @BearsWiin , just page @HoustonHusky . I can still smell the smell of burnt flesh.