Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Da'gum 12's...now there's "12- ie's"

13»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,571 Founders Club
    edited August 2014
    Some of you haven't seen a large sample if Raider fans in person. They're total degenerates. I'm not talking 80s and 90s black rappers suburban white kids liked here.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,096 Founders Club

PL_SS is rounding into mid-season form already. I hope he hasn't peaked early....

Although I love it when he peaks

$75k.

NTTIAWWT
  • Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,321 Swaye's Wigwam
    Snoop a loop is a 12 now?

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam

Big edge to the Raiders fans. NWA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Snoop Lion, whoever the fuck that hipster dork is, and one hit Mixalot. Macklemore is ranked just behind Cal.

at least we are discussing teams that actually have fanbases. seahawks didn't used to have one pre 2004ish

raider's fan base mostly died with Easy. Some juggalos, chollos, and gangbangers remain loyal, but many seemed to have defected to the "Niners". Mixalot is probably still fucking broads and eating Dick's burgers. Snoop Dogg is still alive and his old school stuff is awesome. Nacho Picasso is the best music coming out of Seattle since Pearl Jam/Soundgarden/Alice in Chains were in their prime.

Seahawks win brah
    Disagree.
    they didn't literally all die.

90% just converted to the niners
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Don't forget to call them the SANTA CLARA 49ers. It's funny because Clara is a girls name.

Is that why it's funny?

Santa Clara hahahahahahahahahahahahshshshshshahdhdhsjdjxmcmcirhahahsgsgsvb xhahahahahahahshshshshshahahahaha so funny
  • Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360

You are a little late to dinner. That 12thie shit came out last year. I learned to ignore these ass clowns because I was not going to let anyone ruin the Hawks run to the SB.

Pardon me for not knowing about the 12ie thang. I don't watch the punt league. Either way it needs an update for those who didn't know. Didn't mean to insult your wife.
    Awesome'd for 'punt league'
  • You are a little late to dinner. That 12thie shit came out last year. I learned to ignore these ass clowns because I was not going to let anyone ruin the Hawks run to the SB.

Pardon me for not knowing about the 12ie thang. I don't watch the punt league. Either way it needs an update for those who didn't know. Didn't mean to insult your wife.
    Maybe I was wrong about you being Cockus. Bad read by me, maybe?
  • Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    edited August 2014

You are a little late to dinner. That 12thie shit came out last year. I learned to ignore these ass clowns because I was not going to let anyone ruin the Hawks run to the SB.

Maybe I was wrong about you being Cockus. Bad read by me, maybe?
    I think I've said that 2 or 3 fucking times.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,921 Swaye's Wigwam

This is why Miles and Stringfellow are heroes to me. Because the 12s do shit like this.

We should transplant some Raider fans up here to fuck up these faggy 12s. Too bad the fucking 12s don't know anything about our history with Oakland and think the 49ers are our only rivals.

FYFMFE

Honestly the 9er fans are probably more stabby than Raider fans. Living in SF is like the worst of both worlds, and then the 12's come out on Sundays too.......
    Is this supposed to be a gay reference($75k)?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    PurpleJ said:

WTF'd for wishing for 9-7, instead of 0-16.

THANK YOU!

How the fuck do you have such an epic rant but not include 0-16?