Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Da'gum 12's...now there's "12- ie's"

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

You are a little late to dinner. That 12thie shit came out last year. I learned to ignore these ass clowns because I was not going to let anyone ruin the Hawks run to the SB.

Pardon me for not knowing about the 12ie thang. I don't watch the punt league. Either way it needs an update for those who didn't know. Didn't mean to insult your wife.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

Don't forget to call them the SANTA CLARA 49ers. It's funny because Clara is a girls name.

Is that why it's funny?

One of the eight morons on Mitch's show almost called them by their real name. Then we learned that apparently there's a fine for calling the San Francisco 49ers the San Francisco 49ers. Even if it's just some schtick for radio, they need to jump in Elliot Bay wearing cement shoes after blowing Fetters.

I hate to get all technical but no one could survive blowing Fetters. His gunt would flop down on someone's face and suffocate them before they even finish. At best, they'd have a concussion from the force of all that mass hitting them on the head.
    BRB, JO
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited August 2014

Taking pictures of yourself with your hawk "12" jersey on? I've fucking HAD it with you faggy 12's. If i see you snapping a "cute" little 12ie you'll wake up walking funny..

Watching these fake, Johnny - cum - lately bonio's on komo 4 sports. All amped up and dressed up to watch a pre-season game. I hope the hawks go 9-7 (and with their schedule it's possible) just so these lifeless fucks suffer misery 7 weeks this fall. 75% of this asshole fanbase was nowhere to be found during the hard times. The same prolly never stuck with the dawgs during their hard times. Most of them were still living in Minnesota, Illinois and every other depressed miserable Midwest or east coast city or town. They all moved here for jobs and suddenly are putting #12 stickers below their eyes and on their cheeks, coloring their hair green and running around town with seahawk plates, window flags and "we are superbowl champs" bumper stickers.

Fuck all ya'all, you are viking fans, bear fans, lion fans. You're not moving to my state and claiming champ status. You are 75's not the 12's, the 75% who didn't own season tickets through the hard times, or who were responsible for the BLACKOUTS because you worthless cunts didn't want to watch a seahawk game because they were losing. Hope you fucking 12's all die in a gas chamber

I sat through almost every home game for at least a decade at the Kingdome watching the Hawks get mauled. My folks had season tickets, and since I was the younger son, I always got tagged as the one that was drug to Seattle to watch the Hawks get owned.

I don't want them to go 9-7, and that's a fucked up thing to wish on the team because their bandwagon has at least a couple different prides of faggots on it. Face it, you win the Super Bowl, and some fucktards are going to climb on your bandwagon. That's no reason to get all bent at the team over it. Washington had plenty of faggots on their bandwagon after the 12-0 season. I saw donkeys wearing UW shirts that never had any interest in UW prior to that.

If this is PL_SS on meds, you need different meds. C'mon man, bask in the glow of the Lombardi trophy, while waiting for Petersen to bring UW back to the top of the Pac 12. I know it's almost inconceivable in this fuckin' town, but we might just get championship football on the college and pro level.

Go ahead - call me a homer, but I feel some good shit coming our way. Huskies and Seahawks. Fuck that 9-7 shit.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Last time I was in Seattle I saw more "O" stickers on cars than either "W's" (0) or Seahawks (2). I thought that was funny.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Last time I was in Seattle I saw more "O" stickers on cars than either "W's" (0) or Seahawks (2). I thought that was funny.

Black eye for Oregon.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

I hate bandwagon fans.

I wish I could upvote Race's downvote.

Mods?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2014

This is why Miles and Stringfellow are heroes to me. Because the 12s do shit like this.

We should transplant some Raider fans up here to fuck up these faggy 12s. Too bad the fucking 12s don't know anything about our history with Oakland and think the 49ers are our only rivals.

FYFMFE

Raider fan

Seahawk fan

edited August 2014
    ^

LOL at this shit. Made me laugh, the Raiders fans.
    edited August 2014
    They need to put this idiot on their state flag with a giant lemon as the background.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam

They need to put this idiot on their state flag with a giant lemon as the background.
    >

^ to his credit macklemore looks high as fuck
    edited August 2014
    Big edge to the Raiders fans. NWA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Snoop Lion, whoever the fuck that hipster dork is, and one hit Mixalot. Macklemore is ranked just behind Cal.
    edited August 2014

Big edge to the Raiders fans. NWA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Snoop Lion, whoever the fuck that hipster dork is, and one hit Mixalot. Macklemore is ranked just behind Cal.

at least we are discussing teams that actually have fanbases. seahawks didn't used to have one pre 2004ish

raider's fan base mostly died with Easy. Some juggalos, chollos, and gangbangers remain loyal, but many seemed to have defected to the "Niners". Mixalot is probably still fucking broads and eating Dick's burgers. Snoop Dogg is still alive and his old school stuff is awesome. Nacho Picasso is the best music coming out of Seattle since Pearl Jam/Soundgarden/Alice in Chains were in their prime.

Seahawks win brah
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

This is why Miles and Stringfellow are heroes to me. Because the 12s do shit like this.

We should transplant some Raider fans up here

Huh?