Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Great win by Oregon tonight

PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,939 Founders Club
Lanning had a good audition for his post-coaching career tonight.

*snicker*

@46XiJCAB @SFGbob

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,939 Founders Club

Has there ever been a bigger pussy on this board than 46AiDS?

At least @DJDuck knew when he was conquered.
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 796
    The truth here is this was the first time I've ever seen Lanning on TV that he didn't come off like a phoney posing douchebag. So it was a rare win for the ducks.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Lanning looked like he was about to offer a 2nd grader some candy to take a ride in his van with that creepy ass grin of his.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,271 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 9

The truth here is this was the first time I've ever seen Lanning on TV that he didn't come off like a phoney posing douchebag. So it was a rare win for the ducks.

To be honest at this point, my Lanning hatred or not hatred hinges on if he told the team to stop doing the stupid dubs down or if he told them to just wait till they won to do it or not. Oh, the fake injuries, never mind.
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 800

Has there ever been a bigger pussy on this board than 46AiDS?

Yes, SFGbob. There are actually a few ducks here who are just run of the mill degenerates like all of us. Not Bob.
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 796

To be honest at this point, my Lanning hatred or not hatred hinges on if he told the team to stop doing the stupid dubs down or if he told them to just wait till they won to do it or not. Oh, the fake injuries, never mind.
    I forgot about the consecutive years of fake injuries. Fucking hell.... what a putz. We've just stepped off a cliff. Gonna be interesting to see what DeBoer can do without Big Penix and the three WR
  • DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member Posts: 741
    edited January 9

Lanning is a chode who has his players fake injuries and then posts selfie videos trying to smoke a cigar after he thinks he flipped a “five star” on signing day.

Fuck him. I hope he fails at everything he does.
  • CrispyEatersonCrispyEaterson Member Posts: 443
    edited January 9
    Surprised Lanning didn’t tweet about this game. Total fuckboi.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994

How many threads are you going to get angry in?
  • CrispyEatersonCrispyEaterson Member Posts: 443
    thechatch said:

How many threads are you going to get angry in?
    Don’t get mad at me because you’re dumb.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,503 Standard Supporter
    We had to have it and we came through!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    PurpleJ said:

He finally made a natty game appearance. Big selling point for recruits. Joke's on us!
    This is how you console yourselves after getting your asses kicked by Michigan. Odd, but understandable. Carry on champ.
    edited January 9
    Unlike you, my life doesn't derive meaning from a bunch of college kids. I'll still be paid and laid come tomorrow. You still be gay and played. Congrats to Michigan. This #FreshBowl's for you.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    PurpleJ said:

Unlike you, my life doesn't derive meaning from a bunch of college kids. I'll still be paid and laid come tomorrow. You still be gay and played. Congrats to Michigan. This #FreshBowl's for you.

Does this explain why you falsely accused me of threatening to murder people? Because you care so little? My wife of 25 years and our 3 kids will be shocked to know that I'm gay but oh well, I guess I can live with the shame.
  • CarlosDangerCarlosDanger Member Posts: 195
    Plot Twist: Oregon finishes the season ranked ahead of Warshington in the poles.
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

Does this explain why you falsely accused me of threatening to murder people? Because you care so little? My wife of 25 years and our 3 kids will be shocked to know that I'm gay but oh well, I guess I can live with the shame.
    I literally never did that. @DerekJohnson can confirm that