Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Michigan fans interaction thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Post your experiences here.

The ones we’ve come across so far have either been too cool to talk to us at all, or have been pretty cool. The ones we’ve talked to aren’t sure what’s going to happen, and acknowledge that Penix is scary as fuck and their defense hasn’t really been tested. We haven’t come across any shit talkers yet, but all 4 of us are Parker Brailsford’s size or bigger. Most of the Michigan fans I’ve seen are little dweebs.

I can confirm that Feces and his crew were ready to rumble.
    True, just weren’t ready to converse.
    That’s not entirely true, there just wasn’t room at the cool kids table for our oversized asses. My buddies aren’t HH guys anyway, so I didn’t want to force the circle jerk upon them. They were hungover bad, and running way too low on sleep, and they we basically angry bears.
    Bears you say?

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The ones we’ve come across so far have either been too cool to talk to us at all, or have been pretty cool. The ones we’ve talked to aren’t sure what’s going to happen, and acknowledge that Penix is scary as fuck and their defense hasn’t really been tested. We haven’t come across any shit talkers yet, but all 4 of us are Parker Brailsford’s size or bigger. Most of the Michigan fans I’ve seen are little dweebs.

That’s not entirely true, there just wasn’t room at the cool kids table for our oversized asses. My buddies aren’t HH guys anyway, so I didn’t want to force the circle jerk upon them. They were hungover bad, and running way too low on sleep, and they we basically angry bears.
    Bears you say?

You pretty much nailed it
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Beards too trimmed
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

Beards too trimmed

I was going to trim my beard before the first Oregon game, but I decided that might be unlucky, and we just kept winning, so it became a playoff beard. Mrs. Feces doesn’t like it this long, so it’s going away this weekend. I might completely shave just to mess with my two year old, as she’s never seen me without a beard.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just busting your ballz.