Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Talked this morning with my first roommate Rikki from Flint, Michigan

Comments

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,717

Have you not talked to Rikki in many years? Maybe Rikki lost your number...

I thought their little wild time had just begun?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    IMO Washington has the speed advantage.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
    But how is Michigan gonna stop Ty Fryfogle?!?

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,785
    Your roommate is your source
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 761
    edited January 7
    Derek better rub his estranged roommate's nose in dawg shit late Monday night.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,261 Swaye's Wigwam
    If UW wins the next podcast name should be some semblance of the Rikki Memorial Natty Game Review and the podcast should be sent directly to him.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,648 Founders Club

I think this is the first game in a long time where we will not let the team back in it.
    We will take and maintain 10 or 14 point lead until the end.

My heart needs this to be true.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

Not sure why Dereck's roommate Rikki reminds me of Pup's "girlfriend" Tony.

I don't remember that, but is this to imply you think he's made up?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    no_uh said:

Derek better rub his estranged roommate's nose in dawg shit late Monday night.

I don't think estranged is the right word, but I hear ya
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,526 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 7

No, your roommate with a male name spelled in a way that might be considered feminine reminded me of the old classic with Pup's totally real girlfriend whose name had a masculine spelling. I sensed a good joke in there tying the two together, but I just couldn't come up with it.

I leave because of posts like yours baze. I didnt respond to this shit in 5th grade. I spent my time frenching my hot girlfriend Tony Jones in the back of the library. Then to the playground to dominate everybody in whatever the sport happened to be that day.

I would have been the runaway leading scorer on the Magicians back then if Yobates knew who to recruit. Tucker over Pup? WTF were you thinking Sport?

Girlfriend's name was "Tony"?

Thread is starting to move in the direction of delivering

Would have accepted "Toni"

Nope, was Tony, and she had a cunt. Pup got farther with a girl in 5th grade than both of you geeks have to this day. Just pay for a hooker already Baze, Bitch.. you still might be able to make Kent rent AND Kimmy's monthly payment...just go for it

Jeez Baaby, your comebacks havent gotten ANY fucking better...and you've had 37 fucking thousand tries at it. Safe to say you are what you are ... comedy is good for everyone, good for HH. Like your predictions, your attemps at comedy still equal zero, so HH suffers.

Hire a comedy tutor you guys. I realize the academic tutor thing didnt work out so hot but dont discriminate based soley on that. There are sex tutors (therapists) who can help you guys in that arena too, so keep your heads up...even though most girls have been disappointed on that front

You wouldn't have made the Magicians Pup and certainly not Beavers. The Penguins needed you in the weak division. I hate to break it to you but it was Toni with an "I". Yes, She had a "cunt" and an elongated butt.

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,559 Founders Club

Like Whitey Fisk?

Like Whitey Fisk?
    LOL
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,526 Swaye's Wigwam
    Speaking of spelling names wrong, I'm going to blame three heavy beers on the extra c in Derek's name up there... Apologies.