Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Need ONE ticket to Hamilton

123457»

Comments

• HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,716 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

HuskyBuck said:

I didn’t mean to talk about my Tech big dick but…..it is VERY big

In my world selling real estate in West Bellevue, dime a dozen. Unimpressive, really.

I always find it funny when a client thinks they are the only ones who have money. Next.

Never said tech worker millionaires weren't a dime a dozen and there weren't wealthier people. But are tech workers in the 95 percentile. Yes. You have people in here saying you should go to HVAC trade school, college was brought in by prussians, blah blah blah blah blah. Be my guest...buy into the propaganda you read online and not reality.

p.s. And another thing!! I own two rentals just like Kim!

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,876 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

Less big dick, tech money talk, more donations to Hardcore Husky.

When you get the Wam Subscription badge you can go back to big dick proclamations.

HuskyBuck said:

When you get the Wam Subscription badge you can go back to big dick proclamations.
    I will Snow, I will definately send off the donation.

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

To make a donation and help keep our national treasure afloat, click here https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/hardcorehusky. (Be sure to include your handle to receive your badge and credit)

Venmo: @derek-johnson-67

Or send payment to:
    Derek Johnson
    PO Box 1211
    Woodinville, WA 98072
    Thank you. Minor suggestion. Is there a reason this isn’t an actual section on the main site? Or did I miss it?

First thing I did was look for this info and couldn’t find it.
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

To make a donation and help keep our national treasure afloat, click here https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/hardcorehusky. (Be sure to include your handle to receive your badge and credit)

Or send payment to:
    Derek Johnson
    PO Box 1211
    Woodinville, WA 98072
    Thank you. Minor suggestion. Is there a reason this isn’t an actual section on the main site? Or did I miss it?

That's a good question. It used to be front and center on the main page. @DerekJohnson can you weigh in ?

P.S. I'm the wrong guy to ask about anything tech related for the site. I never took a math course at UW and thus am a pour and suck at anything computer related.

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Or send payment to:
    Derek Johnson
    PO Box 1211
    Woodinville, WA 98072

That's a good question. It used to be front and center on the main page. @DerekJohnson can you weigh in ?

P.S. I'm the wrong guy to ask about anything tech related for the site. I never took a math course at UW and thus am a pour and suck at anything computer related.
    Just a suggestion, i've got to think its a popular time to be on this board and having that information readily available to newcomers/lurkers might help.
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Or send payment to:
    Derek Johnson
    PO Box 1211
    Woodinville, WA 98072

Just a suggestion, i've got to think its a popular time to be on this board and having that information readily available to newcomers/lurkers might help.
    Agree.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Or send payment to:
    Derek Johnson
    PO Box 1211
    Woodinville, WA 98072

It should be on the right sidebar below Derek’s book ad. (My memory is fuzzy, but I’m pretty sure it used to be.)

And by the way, Mr. Tech Mogul, you really should get a big boy avatar.

Here’s one you can use:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Or send payment to:
    Derek Johnson
    PO Box 1211
    Woodinville, WA 98072

It should be on the right sidebar below Derek’s book ad. (My memory is fuzzy, but I’m pretty sure it used to be.)

Here’s one you can use:

Thanks Doog, I'll take it. This guy fucks
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Or send payment to:
    Derek Johnson
    PO Box 1211
    Woodinville, WA 98072

Here’s one you can use:

I bet you find “Wolf of Wall Street” inspirational rather than a cautionary tale.

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Or send payment to:
    Derek Johnson
    PO Box 1211
    Woodinville, WA 98072

Here’s one you can use:

I bet you find “Wolf of Wall Street” inspirational rather than a cautionary tale.
    I took it for entertainment. I'm a grown ass man dawg, I don't need cautionary tales like "The Wolf of Wall Street" or "Cinderella".

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,866 Founders Club

Delete

this thread.

Mods?
    Devs?
    Admin?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,866 Founders Club
    pawz said:

As a proud holder of a B of A in History from a Public Ivy (hi @creepycoug !!) I would never go to see Hamilton.

Me and other scholars like @pawz like to get our history from thick 800 to 1000 page Chernow authored bios.

Learning history from hip hop Broadway? GTFOH!

Amen.

Currently reading Elon Musk by Walter Isaacson. While the size of an aforementioned 'door-stop' books, it's not nearly a dense as his other works. I'm half-way through it in a week.

Isaacson's Ben Franklin and Einstein were both seminal tomes.

#HCHBookClub

If I wasn’t so fat and lazy, I’d update the HH book list.
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Or send payment to:
    Derek Johnson
    PO Box 1211
    Woodinville, WA 98072

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,665 Founders Club
    Great, now Nacho is shitposting in this thread that won't die.

Yeah. 😕

But seriously, did you still need that ticket?🎟️
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,665 Founders Club

Yeah. 😕

But seriously, did you still need that ticket?🎟️
    Like we say, no!

I asked Stalin to delete this thread, but he wouldn't, because it doesn't violate any of the rules. I guess the OP asking to have his thread deleted doesn't mean much. I may have to rethink my money-grab donation this year.

But, I digress.

At least he was kind enough to "sink" the thread, but you fuckers keep going back and finding it.