Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

5 reasons

EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,882 Swaye's Wigwam
It’s tim to unleash it, boys. Minnesota, Umass, Ole Miss, Montana, Miami, Miami of Ohio, Maryland. The fucking possibilities are endless.

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Whichever has the biggest and lamest fanbase
    My whole fam are Michigan state fans they are pretty cool. This will work perfectly
    haie said:

My whole fam are Michigan state fans they are pretty cool. This will work perfectly

Michigan State fans are douches that think they're a blue blood.

In Seattle last year they were shouting "West Lansing" and exhibiting dudes with extremely punchable faces that were acting like they were playing Rutgers.

They thought they were going to poach DeBoer and they ended up with Jonathan Smith. Fuck them. Glad that Fats inserted the plunger.
    Who the heck is fats? I’m racking my brain
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

It’s tim to unleash it, boys. Minnesota, Umass, Ole Miss, Montana, Miami, Miami of Ohio, Maryland. The fucking possibilities are endless.

Michigan State and make reference to beating Michigan during the non-conference games
    Someone needs to do this. I’m already laughing at the replies.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,888 Founders Club

What D2 team wears the same helmets? Delaware or Maine or some upper NE shithole like that.

Drop 5 on them as well (assuming they have a bored).
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,730
    There may never be a better time to do this again
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,185 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baltimore Ravens
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 815 Founders Club
    Are you out of your God damn mind? Blake? What? Do you want to go to war Balakay?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,882 Swaye's Wigwam

What D2 team wears the same helmets? Delaware or Maine or some upper NE shithole like that.

Drop 5 on them as well (assuming they have a bored).
    It’s Delaware. That’s a great idea. We should talk shit to Bellevue High School too while we’re on that train 😂