Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Helfrich and the blue collar uniforms

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2014

Blaming the refs = Quooking

Because the refs always get it right. Kind of like they did in the ASU Wisconsin game. The ducks played like crap. So did Stanford. But they also got screwed by the refs.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So Oregon was better than Rose Bowl champion Stanford in 2012, even though they lost at home to them, because it the refs fucked them and the kicker sucked and they finished #2 in the polls and wanted Bama?

Do I have that right, OBK?

The scoreboard wasn't indicative?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    PurpleJ said:

So Oregon was better than Rose Bowl champion Stanford in 2012, even though they lost at home to them, because it the refs fucked them and the kicker sucked and they finished #2 in the polls and wanted Bama?

Do I have that right, OBK?

The scoreboard wasn't indicative?

Scoreboard at the end of the season: Oregon - 1 loss. Stanford - 2 losses. Oregon #2. Stanford #7. And Oregon beat the Huskies.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Same end result of season: BCS Bowl win

You lost head-to-head at home.

Advantage: Stanford
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Oregon 1 loss. Stanford 2 losses. Kansas St. > Wisconsin.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

You don't lose head-to-head, not win the conference and win the lowest level BCS bowl and say you were better than a team that beat you, won the conference, and won the Rose Bowl.

This is Section14aFS, OBK.

imageimage" />

Does that mean the coaches are Section14aFS too? The refs made some hokey fucking calls. You can't really deny that. They won by a field goal because DAT forgot that he was on a football field and not in a track relay and our kicker was a joke Hardly convincing evidence that they were the better team in 2012.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maldanado missed because OBK moved the goalposts on him, too.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    This thread delivers in a way that makes me feel a little sad inside
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

You don't lose head-to-head, not win the conference and win the lowest level BCS bowl and say you were better than a team that beat you, won the conference, and won the Rose Bowl.

This is Section14aFS, OBK.

imageimage" />

Does that mean the coaches are Section14aFS too? The refs made some hokey fucking calls. You can't really deny that. They won by a field goal because DAT forgot that he was on a football field and not in a track relay and our kicker was a joke Hardly convincing evidence that they were the better team in 2012.
    Our best player didn't make a key play and our kicker sucked and because of this we lost a tight ball game. Yes, they were better than us both on paper and on the field. This isn't rocket surgery, trust me I know, I'm a rocket surgeon.
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Tequilla said:

When you've won 10 in a row by beating a pantheon of coaches named Willingham and Sarkisian 9 of those 10 times, it's a special decade for the Ducks man.

The fact that Fat Gilby kicked your ass, and before that Slick Rick routinely shoved it right down your feces infested throats every chance he could, I probably would be popping off as a Quook fan as well because history has shown that the only time Oregon has sustained success against Washington is when Washington has dreckfests as coaches.

Yay! Bow Down to 20 years ago! FFS
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    PurpleJ said:

This generation of Doog fans must wonder how it feels to be able to debate that their Top 10 program is better than another Top 10 program.

Instead, crystal balls.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

This thread delivers in a way that makes me feel a little sad inside

This will cheer you up!

• Options
    Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

This generation of Doog fans must wonder how it feels to be able to debate that their Top 10 program is better than another Top 10 program.

Instead, crystal balls.
    Don't get me wrong, I love the Duckade of Dominance.

The last 2 seasons, there hasn't been a debate with Oregon and Stanford. When you guys play Furd again this year please keep your tears in a bucket and leave outside your front porch, I'll be picking them up Saturday night or preferably Sunday morning so I have something to drink for Seahawks games.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Instead, crystal balls.
    Don't get me wrong, I love the Duckade of Dominance.

The last 2 seasons, there hasn't been a debate with Oregon and Stanford. When you guys play Furd again this year please keep your tears in a bucket and leave outside your front porch, I'll be picking them up Saturday night or preferably Sunday morning so I have something to drink for Seahawks games.
    Stanford lost most of their goons. Looks like you will be going thirsty this year. If you're at Autzen you might be able to collect the piss from one of the balloons that pelts you on the side of the head. Maybe take it back to your coog lair and put on some Macklemore tunes to cheer yourself up.
  • Options
    Many people think Stanford will take a step back every year. They're one of, if not the best schools in the country academically, and can (uniquely for such a school) recruit wherever the fuck they want. Now they have a reputation as a consistent winner. They're bringing back their qb and Montgomery this year, and it appears shaw is going to utilize smaller, but more agile backs in misdirection while still claiming that they have good enough lineman to continue the power running game as a staple. How about you Quooks prove you can beat this team once again, and bounce back from an absolute ball-stomping from last year? They have a better coach as well, no fucking question about that.
  • Options

Many people think Stanford will take a step back every year. They're one of, if not the best schools in the country academically, and can (uniquely for such a school) recruit wherever the fuck they want. Now they have a reputation as a consistent winner. They're bringing back their qb and Montgomery this year, and it appears shaw is going to utilize smaller, but more agile backs in misdirection while still claiming that they have good enough lineman to continue the power running game as a staple. How about you Quooks prove you can beat this team once again, and bounce back from an absolute ball-stomping from last year? They have a better coach as well, no fucking question about that.

No Murphy (the Yeti), Skov, Gardner, Gaffney, etc. They will take a step back. And I'm sure Oregon will take advantage of that to step over them.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

No Murphy (the Yeti), Skov, Gardner, Gaffney, etc. They will take a step back. And I'm sure Oregon will take advantage of that to step over them.
    They're reloading with better, more traditional football players (than what Oregon recruits). You know, the big kind that let a running back like Barry Sanders or even a veteran QB gash your pussy quook defense. Good line prospects come at a premium and Stanford has been one of the few teams on the West Coast with a healthy supply. Montgomery will cancel out With Ekpre, and the card is reloading with talent like the number 1 tight end recruit in the country from last year.

My point is that they reload with top talent and have a much better coach. My guess is their defense takes a small step down but their offense takes a big step up. Also, they know they own your feathered clits lately.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

They're reloading with better, more traditional football players. You know, the big kind that let a running back like Barry Sanders or even a veteran QB gash your pussy quook defense. Montgomery will cancel out With Ekpre, and the cards are reloading with talent like the number 1 tight end recruit in the country from last year.

My point is that they reload with top talent and have a much better coach. My guess is their defense takes a small step down but their offense takes a big step up. Also, they know they own your feathered clits lately too.
    Hogan isn't all that great. HTH. Get some popcorn. The coogs will be watching the clash of the titans from the sidelines again this year.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Go watch the games again. Hogan and Shaw know what they're doing. No one said Hogan was the best athlete on the field, that will be Montgomery. Keep quooking. Autzen will be a graveyard again on Nov 1st.

edit: I forgot to mention that you have an unqualified d coordinator who will certainly be picked apart by Hogan and Shaw.