Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HANG THE BANNER

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

Thank you ! Good to be here and thanks for having me. Allow me to introduce myself.

I’m Buck, and I’m here to fuck.

And you'll get along with @chuck ...

Do you you have HIV?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Seattle was beyond fucking stupid for not bringing back the original colors and name.

Hockey culture revolves around history and dudes taking slap shots to the face for the cup. It's not about being this dumb ass marketing gimmick. Nobody thinks about fucking squids when they think of the area.

I disagree because no one alive knows anyone who remembers that franchise (except race). It was a good thing to start a new brand. Too bad it’s in the wrong arena with a bunch of fans who know very little about the sport. Should have named it the Seattle Futtfuckers.

I’ve been looking for that gif for a while. Thanks Stalin!
  • flatusflatus Member Posts: 933

HuskyBuck said:

Thank you ! Good to be here and thanks for having me. Allow me to introduce myself.

This gif gets me every single time 😆😆😆
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,566 Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

Stay!

(no homo)
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

Get an avatar, you fucking savage. No offense, @Swaye
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Do you you have HIV?

HuskyBuck said:

Do you you have HIV?
    I was in the Texas board reading their thoughts on the Sugar Bowl and they mentioned some Husky board full of gays.

I’m very conservative so I thought I’d come in here and refer many of you to some conversion therapy counselors my church has.
    Wonder why they need so many of those in Texas…
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Do you you have HIV?

HuskyBuck said:

Do you you have HIV?
    I was in the Texas board reading their thoughts on the Sugar Bowl and they mentioned some Husky board full of gays.

I’m very conservative so I thought I’d come in here and refer many of you to some conversion therapy counselors my church has.
    You can't convert HIV, but you can share it.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,365
    chuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Do you you have HIV?

HuskyBuck said:

Do you you have HIV?

I got it!!! At HCH!!1!!1
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Do you you have HIV?

HuskyBuck said:

Do you you have HIV?

HIV superiority guy heard from
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Do you you have HIV?

HuskyBuck said:

Do you you have HIV?

HIV superiority guy heard from
    Every board has one.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,812 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

Would you consider your self a power bottom? Also, post dick pics please. Maybe a few of your church members will work too.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Seattle was beyond fucking stupid for not bringing back the original colors and name.

Hockey culture revolves around history and dudes taking slap shots to the face for the cup. It's not about being this dumb ass marketing gimmick. Nobody thinks about fucking squids when they think of the area.

Disagree. I was skeptical about the branding but it is cool, especially when the team is playing well like they did last year

haie said:

Disagree. I was skeptical about the branding but it is cool, especially when the team is playing well like they did last year
    DEFEND THE DEEP!!!!! (except when J’s at the game and the Avs push our shit in)
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

haie said:

DEFEND THE DEEP!!!!! (except when J’s at the game and the Avs push our shit in)
    who doesn't want a tentacle up their ass and vag?