Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I RAPPWIG REPSNTS

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    “Ou and TX ain’t 4-6”…

Don’t know why that
    Means
  • Options
    Going to “assume” you’re taking about they wouldn’t be 4-6 in the SEC??

Yeah, I think at least some of the time, one will. They have to beat out a lot tho, a lot of different teams. That’s where their fan base don’t see..

Take OU,,their fan base is use to winning the conference on a regular basis and this SEC shit is going to be a problem, but not really…

Umm, there’s not one dominant team every year likes been where they’ve came from. OU has won the BIG 12 ad Nausaeam…many, no, most of their fans seem they about to do the same in the SEC, which is where a lot of my animosity comes from caus I argue with them dumbasses on the regular…

OU hasn’t won any CFP game they’ve ever been apart of and TX has never been a part of one.

SEC has been and won damn year every year and the only teams that usally beats em? Another SEC team…

So this year is unique and new…

First, I like my WA Huskies. I’ve said that shit since before this season even started. Some here can actually back that up..

However, they will not win in a phone booth…

Next I’d Bama and Meatchicken, the two most physical teams in this shit, bar none…

I refuse to believe now that Bama beat GA that anyone is beating Bama. Right now. On a neutral field.

Refuse..
  • Options
    4 pages.

On wrapping gifts.

Furk
  • Options
    Hold on, ohhh shit…

It’s a @SECDAWG “spasm poast count!!!”

Uhhhhrrrggg
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2023
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    bigcc said:

SECDAWG said:

First, I like my WA Huskies.

This all you needed bro
    Heh.

Otay. We will go with that.

Now let’s be friends. I’m really over it tonight, pod.

Out. Except to fuck with Stalin one more gin…why? Caus his ass is on here now making his rounds and I never know when he’s on here…other than him posting shit. He’s posting shit…BRB..
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

Yeah, I think at least some of the time, one will. They have to beat out a lot tho, a lot of different teams. That’s where their fan base don’t see..

Take OU,,their fan base is use to winning the conference on a regular basis and this SEC shit is going to be a problem, but not really…

Umm, there’s not one dominant team every year likes been where they’ve came from. OU has won the BIG 12 ad Nausaeam…many, no, most of their fans seem they about to do the same in the SEC, which is where a lot of my animosity comes from caus I argue with them dumbasses on the regular…

OU hasn’t won any CFP game they’ve ever been apart of and TX has never been a part of one.

SEC has been and won damn year every year and the only teams that usally beats em? Another SEC team…

So this year is unique and new…

First, I like my WA Huskies. I’ve said that shit since before this season even started. Some here can actually back that up..

However, they will not win in a phone booth…

Next I’d Bama and Meatchicken, the two most physical teams in this shit, bar none…

I refuse to believe now that Bama beat GA that anyone is beating Bama. Right now. On a neutral field.

Refuse..

Nah "dawg", even on down years ou/Texas will clear top 4-6 sec standings

Like I said earlier in this or another thread, I'd certainly rather play Texas than Georgia,, but you're delusional it you think ou/TX don't instantly overwhelm anyone but GA/Bama
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Meh…he woke up for a second and posted some pedestrian shit, meaning, not really meaning nothing..he does that occasionally.

Most of the time there’s no where to hide and no where to go, if you posted shit, he will find it…may be days later, but he will find it. Anywhere on this board. But like tonight, he messes around, Fks around a bit and then checks out..that’s what he’s done
    Tonight. Know how I know?

I just know…

Forget all that shit, I came and posted back on this thread because I happened to be watching this highlights of the Seattle game…and it reminded me of something. Or someone. ..

His name is D.K. Metcalf. And he played…here. And college at Ole Miss…

I have seen and played, more than most, but I’m going to tell y’all now, I’ve never seen that I know of, a man being ran down like yalls Budda Baker like DK Metcalf did a few years ago..

It looked like a house cat being ran down like a Lion. Not even a cheetah, a fucking Lion. Dude was covering 10 yards a stride, seemed like,

For anyone that never seen this, watch this run down…this is how you do it, kids:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aJw1xOk-0LI
  • Options
    Select the “watch on YouTube”
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

Meh…he woke up for a second and posted some pedestrian shit, meaning, not really meaning nothing..he does that occasionally.

Most of the time there’s no where to hide and no where to go, if you posted shit, he will find it…may be days later, but he will find it. Anywhere on this board. But like tonight, he messes around, Fks around a bit and then checks out..that’s what he’s done
    Tonight. Know how I know?

I just know…

Forget all that shit, I came and posted back on this thread because I happened to be watching this highlights of the Seattle game…and it reminded me of something. Or someone. ..

His name is DJ Metcalf. And he played…here. And college at Ole Miss…

I have seen and played, more than most, but I’m going to tell y’all now, I’ve never seen that I know of, a man being ran down like yalls Budda Baker like DJ Metcalf did a few years ago..

It looked like a house cat being ran down like a Lion. Not even a cheetah, a fucking Lion. Dude was covering 10 yards a stride, seemed like,

For anyone that never seen this, watch this run down…this is how you do it, kids:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aJw1xOk-0LI

The fact that you misspelled focal point of your rant of retardation tells me all I need to know

BTW keep spittin "dj"
  • Options
  • Options
    Out. Over it. D.j. D.k.

One them guysms.

Played at ole Miss.

Yeah, those guys.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,000
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

I see you have your bammer colored tree up…

GTFO…

Little history lesson for your gimlet ass…

I played ball for 8 years, was the freshman in HS QB and went undefeated, was the heavyweight lifting champion between 5 or whatever schools(in 9th grade benched #250, squared 320 and deadlift #350…9th grade. Also never lost a football game and I was the QB. I also won the Beau beauty contest, believe that or not. Also was the most “frivolous “ freshman, most “sophisticated” sophomore and “jolliest” junior….

I
    Have all the trophies I can take pics of. I’m that popular, actually….

Played 8 years and with good teams and absolutely the strongest, most handsome Motherfucker around…

IOW, be proud I’m here, bitch.
    This will be copy pasta forever. Thanks, pod.

Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    @PurpleBaze come on man, why participate in rolling in your own shit contest with @SECDAWG