Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

just WAIT until Ivan gets a hold of em.....

LB John Timu on offseason lifting: "It wasn’t just stuff to make you look good. Stuff that actually pertained to what you do on the field."

— Christian Caple (@ChristianCaple) August 4, 2014

Comments

• VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    Lard ass football.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Can't believe a d-1 head coach wore a head dress like that. I'm trying real hard to find another coach in the country who would. Maybe Kingsbury? I was thinking Fitzgerald but he's too tough for that...help me here, Gundy? Charlie Wise? Somebody photoshop Saban or Bill Snyder
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Race does it again!!!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

pawz said:

Meh. This is just classic confirmation bias. It's telling because we want it to be telling. But these exact comments are made by players every single time there's a regime change. Sometimes they're telling, sometimes they're not. Time will tell.

Either way it will be interesting.

In other words find the thread where this belongs. Or just try posting something original instead of plagiarism my shit fucko. This is precisely why this is the first response you've had in 8 months you bearded cunt ya
    I never tire of that paragraph.
    One of my faves to be sure.

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

pawz said:

Meh. This is just classic confirmation bias. It's telling because we want it to be telling. But these exact comments are made by players every single time there's a regime change. Sometimes they're telling, sometimes they're not. Time will tell.

Either way it will be interesting.

In other words find the thread where this belongs. Or just try posting something original instead of plagiarism my shit fucko. This is precisely why this is the first response you've had in 8 months you bearded cunt ya
    I never tire of that paragraph.
    One of my faves to be sure.

A post worthy of the classics bored, if ever there was one.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Dardanus said:

If I didn't know better, I'd have guessed this to be real and fat ass to be the fake.

Even the stature fits.