Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Protecting QB Quinn Ewers From Washington's Pass Rush Will Be Key To Texas Longhorns Win

Comments

• bigccbigcc Member Posts: 896

LOL

Got a fuck off for an SECDWAG copypasta.

Was just going to call you a fag, glad I decided to read the rest

Jokes aside, we apparently need to rely on penix and wr's, wow, cutting edge insight.
    Will also lol when a healthy DJ pushes their shit back up through their throat
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 896

bigcc said:

LOL

Jokes aside, we apparently need to rely on penix and wr's, wow, cutting edge insight.
    I don't see that happening. A good day for DJ will be 20 carries for 80 yards. His pass blocking will be crucial. The short and intermediate throws are going to be key.
    I meant that more in a physical run style manner that will at least help draw defense closer to the line....

Game is obviously going to be won on the back of penix
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    bigcc said:

bigcc said:

LOL

I don't see that happening. A good day for DJ will be 20 carries for 80 yards. His pass blocking will be crucial. The short and intermediate throws are going to be key.
    I meant that more in a physical run style manner that will at least help draw defense closer to the line....

Game is obviously going to be won on the back of penix
    It will be No problem to draw the front 7 closer to the line IMO, they are going to start the game with their asses on fire trying to crush the pocket, kill the run game and take penix out, and of course the Dwags know that

The amusing discourse that follows will be the narrative of the game
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

bigcc said:

LOL

Disagree, DJ(and the OL) gonna finish this game late.

10-15 carries for 40-50 yards first half.

5-10 carries for 60-80 yards on the second half.

Same as it ever was on a Kwat defense.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Coach said to move Ewers off his spot