Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Surly Horns

What a Dreck of a website and fanbase. They making Oregon looking fucking reasonable. Holy shitballs.

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They are pissin down their legs scared of Penix
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Is Texas blue blood? I feel like they’re in that USC sort of “should always be great, but have just been average to good for 20 years” void. Not sure who to compare modern day Texas to, Florida maybe? Certainly not Alabama, Ohio St, Georgia, or even LSU or Clemson. Since Vince Young they’ve actually been inferior to Oregon.
    Some programs should consider anything less than a conference championship to be a failed season. Texas has all the resources they could ever need and should essentially get to name their recruiting classes
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    LawDawg1 said:

What a Dreck of a website and fanbase. They making Oregon looking fucking reasonable. Holy shitballs.

Link?
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

LawDawg1 said:

Link?
    https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/

Get some.

They’re not real tolerable. JS
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

LawDawg1 said:

Link?

Get some.

That’s putting it mildly, pod. They’re fucking retards who love the smell of their own farts
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

LawDawg1 said:

Link?

Get some.

That’s putting it mildly, pod. They’re fucking retards who love the smell of their own farts
    Man I know.

OU has a better board but TX hammers get their cunts hurt real quick. I kicked em in it a few times and out I went. Meh. Pussies.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

LawDawg1 said:

Link?

Get some.

Man I know.

OU has a better board but TX hammers get their cunts hurt real quick. I kicked em in it a few times and out I went. Meh. Pussies.
    How does the SurlyCunt secret society compare to the one you see here?
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

LawDawg1 said:

Link?

Get some.

Man I know.

Night and day.

The shit you post here? Would go over like a lead balloon there.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,964
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

LawDawg1 said:

Link?

Get some.

Considering the lashings you get from these fuckers this is a crazy statement if you pause and think about it for a second.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    Canadawg said:

Is Texas blue blood? I feel like they’re in that USC sort of “should always be great, but have just been average to good for 20 years” void. Not sure who to compare modern day Texas to, Florida maybe? Certainly not Alabama, Ohio St, Georgia, or even LSU or Clemson. Since Vince Young they’ve actually been inferior to Oregon.
    Some programs should consider anything less than a conference championship to be a failed season. Texas has all the resources they could ever need and should essentially get to name their recruiting classes

Blue blood status in CFB has nothing to do with a specific time frame. That's duck talk

Great chart outside of UCLA IMO... they seem too high to me as it relates to proximity to the blue bloods.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

LawDawg1 said:

Link?

Get some.

Man I know.

They claim to allow free speech, but that’s bullshit. They’re very sensitive and quick to defend LGBTXYZ fags, and get very offended by language you see daily here. Also, if you dare disagree with them that Texas is the best at everything, or if you post anything disparaging about their booger-eating, waitress-fucking coach, they’ll downvote you until you literally get banned from the site. It’s a circle jerk of epic proportions filled with sandy-cunted incels.

I legitimately tried to talk football with them, and they’re so up their own asses that they took my confidence UW could win as trolling, and started downvoting me to oblivion, which gets you banned. Once I realized trying to talk football was pointless, I just started trying to earn my ban, which was embarrassingly easy. I can’t wait to beat those orange faggots on January 1st just so I can create a new account, tell them all I was right about their drugged-up loser coach, and beat my previous record of getting banned in 6 hours.
    Championship Swaggat is thier motto. No wonder they’re sponsored by Norton Anti Virus.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,964
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

LawDawg1 said:

Link?

Get some.

Man I know.

They claim to allow free speech, but that’s bullshit. They’re very sensitive and quick to defend LGBTXYZ fags, and get very offended by language you see daily here. Also, if you dare disagree with them that Texas is the best at everything, or if you post anything disparaging about their booger-eating, waitress-fucking coach, they’ll downvote you until you literally get banned from the site. It’s a circle jerk of epic proportions filled with sandy-cunted incels.

I legitimately tried to talk football with them, and they’re so up their own asses that they took my confidence UW could win as trolling, and started downvoting me to oblivion, which gets you banned. Once I realized trying to talk football was pointless, I just started trying to earn my ban, which was embarrassingly easy. I can’t wait to beat those orange faggots on January 1st just so I can create a new account, tell them all I was right about their drugged-up loser coach, and beat my previous record of getting banned in 6 hours.
    6 mins.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    https://mikefarrellsports.com/featured/college-football-blue-blood-status-check

I think a pretty good breakdown on the subject.

Certified Blue Blood: STATUS - SECURE
    Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Southern California

Certified Blue Blood: STATUS - NOT SECURE
    Notre Dame, Michigan, Nebraska, Texas

NOT BLUE BLOOD - STATUS: BORDERLINE
    Penn State, Tennessee, LSU, Georgia, Florida State

NOT BLUE BLOOD: STATUS - ACCESS DENIED
    Clemson, Miami, Florida
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    gmo said:

https://mikefarrellsports.com/featured/college-football-blue-blood-status-check

I think a pretty good breakdown on the subject.

Certified Blue Blood: STATUS - SECURE
    Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Southern California

Certified Blue Blood: STATUS - NOT SECURE
    Notre Dame, Michigan, Nebraska, Texas

NOT BLUE BLOOD - STATUS: BORDERLINE
    Penn State, Tennessee, LSU, Georgia, Florida State

NOT BLUE BLOOD: STATUS - ACCESS DENIED
    Clemson, Miami, Florida

Penn state? Gtfo. Never have won shit. Opposite of a blue blood.