Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When Washington went up 27-24

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
Rosengarten smiling and pointing at the camera.

You will never be us.

Hick school with a pro sports owner made a good attempt but will go down in history as Washington's bitch nonetheless.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Rosengarten smiling and pointing at the camera.

You will never be us.

Hick school with a pro sports owner made a good attempt but will go down in history as Washington's bitch nonetheless.

You do realize that Oregon beat us 12 years in a row?
  • Options
    Founders Club

I can barely remember the duckade

Misty colored memories of the past

Just because you can't or won't remember the Holocaust doesn't mean it never happened
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023
    Never pegged DJ for a duck apologist, leave the postin' to the people Putin!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

It's not being an apologist to rebuke the retarded notion that a team will go down in history as someone's bitch when they recently beat that school 12 times in a row.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

It's not being an apologist to rebuke the retarded notion that a team will go down in history as someone's bitch when they recently beat that school 12 times in a row.
    Oregon has 2 (1 in OT) wins against a B- or better UW coach in about a 20 year period. 0 wins against an A coach.

I guess we now need to delve into the circle jerk of 70-21 and "The last time Washington won a bowl game in January I could actually pop a boner without medicine" sick burns a la Twitter.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

The duckade is the outlier. To cling to it in the face of 3 in a row and 5 out of 8 which is the historical trend of the series is duckish behavior

We expect better from Stalin

Oregon had been and will always be Washington's bitch
    Nice use of the word "clinger" there, Race.

If the reverse were true and a Duck was saying "3 in a row UW is our bitch!", I would point to 12 UW wins in a row and the all-time record.

I expect better from HCH posters.

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

The duckade is the outlier. To cling to it in the face of 3 in a row and 5 out of 8 which is the historical trend of the series is duckish behavior

If the reverse were true and a Duck was saying "3 in a row UW is our bitch!", I would point to 12 UW wins in a row and the all-time record.

*relevancy
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Yes UW has the all time record

Oregon doesn't

Hope this helps
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Yes UW has the all time record

Oregon doesn't

Hope this helps
    Who are you giving wins to for the times UW came out on top, but Oregon virtually won the game?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Ducks are relevant for sure.

Top 5-6 team two years in a row.

I can't even imagine what it's like to be a USC fan right now. Fuck the Duckade, when was the last time SC beat Oregon on the field? Still feels like Ducks are pillaging their recruiting ground too.

But WASHINGTON is the King of the West Coast and in the Pac 12 (forever).
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

Doogles said:

I can't even imagine what it's like to be a USC fan right now. Fuck the Duckade, when was the last time SC beat Oregon on the field? Still feels like Ducks are pillaging their recruiting ground too.

As crazy or convenient as the reasoning may be, I'm at least glad to see a Washington! fan throw some disrespek at SC, who with their clandestine move to the B10 and subsequent bitching about B10 letting us? in with Duck showed they really never did respect us?.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023

haie said:

Doogles said:

As crazy or convenient as the reasoning may be, I'm at least glad to see a Washington! fan throw some disrespek at SC, who with their clandestine move to the B10 and subsequent bitching about B10 letting us? in with Duck showed they really never did respect us?.
    Bro, I don't hate USC. I @haie USC. Fuck them forever.

Have relatives down there who are alums. They're pretty quiet these days though.

Hope they enjoyed this season.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Southern Cal deserves all the disrespect coming its way. And if they can't admit they respect UW, fuck them.

They're the third best program joining the B1G next year, and they know it.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

Then you go to the tie breaker which is OVERALL record between the two teams.

Stop.Just.Stop

If you are backing 0regon you are SIMPLY embracing a random time period to try to prove your point.

Note to Stalin. You are digging a deeper hole with each protesting post.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,540
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

Doogles said:

Then you go to the tie breaker which is OVERALL record between the two teams.

Stop.Just.Stop

If you are backing 0regon you are SIMPLY embracing a random time period to try to prove your point.

Note to Stalin. You are digging a deeper hole with each protesting post.
    I always here from Duck fans the Huskies have their big lead because of games from the Stone Age yet if you look at the history Oregon was actually good and nearly dominant pre-WW II other than the Gil Dobie years. They'd be way behind if Washington did better in the Stone Age.