Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OT—-Online

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SECDAWG said:

This can’t be hard.

I’ve been on my pods board, causing havoc, getting banded, trolling, actually contributing good info at times, rather no one likes to hear or believe it, etc but…..and I’ve asked everyone and the top DWAG many times,

How you know who’s online??? Who is actually “logged in” on the website?? I get @PurpleBaze never checks out.. but many do.

All other forums can tell who’s logged in or out. This is not a forum breaker but is great to know. May can PM those that you know
    Are here, respond, anticipate, etc. I feel like the admins know. Why don’t the members?

Just assume the Throbber is always online

Every move you make. Every vow you break Every smile you fake. Every claim you stake I'll be watching you.

You belong to me.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

This can’t be hard.

I’ve been on my pods board, causing havoc, getting banded, trolling, actually contributing good info at times, rather no one likes to hear or believe it, etc but…..and I’ve asked everyone and the top DWAG many times,

How you know who’s online??? Who is actually “logged in” on the website?? I get @PurpleBaze never checks out.. but many do.

All other forums can tell who’s logged in or out. This is not a forum breaker but is great to know. May can PM those that you know
    Are here, respond, anticipate, etc. I feel like the admins know. Why don’t the members?

Just assume the Throbber is always online

Every move you make. Every vow you break Every smile you fake. Every claim you stake I'll be watching you.

You belong to me.
    Hear ya, bro.

I guess expect the same..

Huckleberry and all that..
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

Now I’m not going to chase you down, @PurpleBaze , you’ll have to PM me, I’m already in “trouble “ (not really) with DJ and big ass tittles on our long PM. He obviously don’t like Big Tits.

He had to start another PM just not to see them in his FACE.

LMAO

I like tits, but what you sent me was kinda repugnant, pod
    Mehhhh, only thing was they are huge and real. Nothing fake. And I didn’t ask for em. She’s requested, off a forum, to send everyone her way to see more.

I just stepped in it and got the results.