Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OT—-Online

This can’t be hard.

I’ve been on my pods board, causing havoc, getting banded, trolling, actually contributing good info at times, rather no one likes to hear or believe it, etc but…..and I’ve asked everyone and the top DWAG many times,

How you know who’s online??? Who is actually “logged in” on the website?? I get @PurpleBaze never checks out.. but many do.

All other forums can tell who’s logged in or out. This is not a forum breaker but is great to know. May can PM those that you know
Are here, respond, anticipate, etc. I feel like the admins know. Why don’t the members?

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

This can’t be hard.

I’ve been on my pods board, causing havoc, getting banded, trolling, actually contributing good info at times, rather no one likes to hear or believe it, etc but…..and I’ve asked everyone and the top DWAG many times,

How you know who’s online??? Who is actually “logged in” on the website?? I get @PurpleBaze never checks out.. but many do.

All other forums can tell who’s logged in or out. This is not a forum breaker but is great to know. May can PM those that you know
    Are here, respond, anticipate, etc. I feel like the admins know. Why don’t the members?

Because its a giant conspiracy, pod!

No, nobody knows who is online, not even the mods. I do have an option somewhere on my dashboard to turn that on but have never done so.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

This can’t be hard.

Say what?!

Ubering is not a 9-5 job. So yeah, the eyes of Bazey are on HCH, always.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,626
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

This can’t be hard.

• Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,577
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    @SECDAWG I think the thing that you are not realizing is that this is secret society and the protocols surrounding it's use are infinitely complex with unbreakable sequencing of inductive transitory logic loops that defy observation... the other thing is that the mods have a secret pact and are burdened with endlessly reviewing each and every post , sanitizing as necessary with endless behind the scenes discussion and intervention as required. I'm not a mod, but I know these things because i was the Mod for my 2nd grade newspaper and well recall the required protocols that are inherently involved.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    jesus imagine being obsessed with suicide bomber @PurpleBaze
  • Options
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

He's not wrong for keeping tabs on me.

You said it yourself - suicide bomber.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

but his obsession with you is almost 3 year love one sides love affair. at some point you need to tell him it is not happening
  • Options
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

but his obsession with you is almost 3 year love one sides love affair. at some point you need to tell him it is not happening
    That's the problem. I've been rejecting him for years, which makes him even more obsessed.

There's no good way out of this.

Maybe SEC will eventually shift his obsession towards @huskyhooligan .
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,083
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Hurtful.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Strong disagree! Oh wait, you're talking about CowbellDawg. Proceed.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

That's the problem. I've been rejecting him for years, which makes him even more obsessed.

For $1.50 (using the promo code: IKNOWSTALIN) under the Nisqually River bridge he can obsess with me all he wants.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Well, forgot all about this thread…

I’ve been apart of so many boards, I’d challenge anyone here to even compare. And I’m not talking about football boards.

And I have NEVER seen a board that either a person online handle is not lit when online or some way of knowing..

This board, as far as I know, of 100’s, from sports to fishing to hunting to guns and ammo to whatever, is the ONLY board I EVER came across that members don’t know whose ONLINE.

This is it. The standard barrier. This one right here. Not another. ANYWHERE in the modern hemisphere…
  • Options

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Huh? Fucking funny. I’m only “obsessed” with my bride. You? Not so much. Absolutely don’t flatter yerself or anyone else on this board. That would be hilarious…like, backfire hilarious. I think y’all are more obsessed with me…

This @secret society thing is just that, fuckstick as hell. Get that @TheRoarOfTheCrowd ?!!

FU and that shit.

Anyway, ICGAF about @PurpleBaze .

Not 1.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Huh? Fucking funny. I’m only “obsessed” with my bride. You? Not so much. Absolutely don’t flatter yerself or anyone else on this board. That would be hilarious…like, backfire hilarious. I think y’all are more obsessed with me…

This @secret society thing is just that, fuckstick as hell. Get that @TheRoarOfTheCrowd ?!!

FU and that shit.

Not 1.
    You seem upset.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

FU and that shit.

Not 1.
    You seem upset.
    Heh.

You ought to know better. I been at this shit for years and years.

Actually PM me or get in to a real conversation instead of trying to be the board funny guy. And you will see perhaps what you’re dealing with or attempting to
    Make fun of..it may SURPRISE you.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Now I’m not going to chase you down, @PurpleBaze , you’ll have to PM me, I’m already in “trouble “ (not really) with DJ and big ass tittles on our long PM. He obviously don’t like Big Tits.

He had to start another PM just not to see them in his FACE.

LMAO
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

If he was a suicide bomber wouldn't he be more one-and-done than Kevin Durant?

• Options
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

FU and that shit.

Not 1.
    You seem upset.
    Heh.

You ought to know better. I been at this shit for years and years.

Actually PM me or get in to a real conversation instead of trying to be the board funny guy. And you will see perhaps what you’re dealing with or attempting to
    Make fun of..it may SURPRISE you.
    Nah, I'm good.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Autism and amphetamines don't mix, fellas