Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM says Durfree will have no impact in January (Image Thread)

2»

Comments

• PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,264 Swaye's Wigwam

No gif and I don't know if Durfee will be good or play but the idea that they're not going to play him to honor other guys getting reps earlier this year doesn't add up. If they think he gives them even the tiniest amount of a better option at that spot he's fucking playing. He's also been practicing all year so it's not like he hasn't done the work or some shit.

They actually said that? That’s an entirely new level of loser mentality. These guys should go cover Vandy football or something.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,819 Swaye's Wigwam

No gif and I don't know if Durfee will be good or play but the idea that they're not going to play him to honor other guys getting reps earlier this year doesn't add up. If they think he gives them even the tiniest amount of a better option at that spot he's fucking playing. He's also been practicing all year so it's not like he hasn't done the work or some shit.

They actually said that? That’s an entirely new level of loser mentality. These guys should go cover Vandy football or something.
    Not only loser mentality, but it shows how little they know about football, football practice, coaching, how reps work, etc.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,911 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Not only loser mentality, but it shows how little they know about football, football practice, coaching, how reps work, etc.
    Water is wet.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,940 Swaye's Wigwam

Plus, if he can't take some reps from #46 and ZTF even without game reps under his belt, he can't be that good. I don't believe that's the case.

Those fags have always promoted the idea that bad players still have some intangible value on a team and are deserving of extra loyalty and game snaps even if it hurts the team. Usually they apply this thinking to bad players willing to humor and speak to them.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,936 Founders Club

FTFY

Dark shit, dude...
    I’m 51 and this is the first time I’ve ever seen the Theisman injury.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,365 Swaye's Wigwam
    This plus a forced fumble, rather easily

Canadawg said:

This plus a forced fumble, rather easily

Jeez man. That's a serious fucking play.

FTFY

Dark shit, dude...
    I’m 51 and this is the first time I’ve ever seen the Theisman injury.
    I was watching that live with my dad and brother. We all saw it as it happened and all three of us jumped out of our seats as it happened. All eyes were on Theisman and LT since he was bringing the heat.

It was sickening to watch. Right up there with the Bengals DT, Tim Krumrie, who had a grotesque broken leg in the super bowl against SF. They showed that way too many times.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,650 Founders Club
    Doogman is like Whoregon; they believe they're more relevant than they are. Little Kimmy probably thinks he's doing the coaching staff and program a favor by running cover whether his opinion is true or not. Either way it will be interesting or not.