Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sugar Bowl Analysis and Predictions

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club

Sugar Bowl Analysis and Predictions 114 votes

Convincing 2 score + Win
21%
AtomicDawg79smoothdawgJECARhaieCSEDawgwhatshouldicareaboutPostal91Miley_CyrusRoadTripBreadNEsnake12backthepackIce_HolmvikHHBruhLaocoönCallMeBigErnTheDawgFan1227sMeLLThEGl0vEUSMChawkStLouisDawg 25 votes
Close Win
73%
MelloDawgCFetters_Nacho_LoverRaceBannonFire_Marshall_BillSwayejecorneliDawgwhlinderPostGameOrangeSlicesvadawgPurpleBazeRoadDawg55Mad_SonlongduckdongCuntWafflegmoLoneStarDawgdtdUWhuskytskeetHomebrew_Dawg 84 votes
Close Loss
1%
no_uhMaceothecat 2 votes
Humiliating 2 score + Loss
2%
YouKnowItCougzzGidnik 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Close Win
    I’m picking the DWAGS in this one. I haven’t doubted them all year. And won’t, til they get to the NCG against Bama. I just think Bama will be too much if it comes to that game, guysms. And that’s no hard feelings.

But even tho I think TX defense, in my heart May be too much, I’m not picking against WA. What a year, run and helluva season and think y’all can get it done, somehow and someway, against TX and Sark.

Go DWAGS!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Convincing 2 score + Win
    SECDAWG said:

I’m picking the DWAGS in this one. I haven’t doubted them all year. And won’t, til they get to the NCG against Bama. I just think Bama will be too much if it comes to that game, guysms. And that’s no hard feelings.

But even tho I think TX defense, in my heart May be too much, I’m not picking against WA. What a year, run and helluva season and think y’all can get it done, somehow and someway, against TX and Sark.

Go DWAGS!

They have one of the worst pass defenses in america.
  • Options
    Close Win

SECDAWG said:

Go DWAGS!

TX?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,991
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Convincing 2 score + Win
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Go DWAGS!

TX?
    Great run defense. Crappy vs the pass. You should check them out.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Convincing 2 score + Win
    2 scores = 9 or 10 points, similar to last year and champ game.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,204
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Close Win
    36 - 28
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,585
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    Convincing 2 score + Win
    It’s a death by a thousand cuts for the pokes defense.. we can run outside, bubble sceen, short passes in the flat and over the top magic ~ they can’t matchup and keep track of the dawgs weapons and will get tired of being stretched out defensively as the day goes on. Expect a lot of defensive holding and pass interference ~ its Texas’s best defense, hopefully the ref’s will call it, I think they will with the nation watching.

Big win for the dawgs.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Close Win

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Go DWAGS!

TX?
    I have. I know what they did against Bama and through the season however… I do know OU made a last minute drive with DG working their secondary over to win the game.

I got it pods, and this is a good matchup for y’all. And maybe MI. Same deal. Y’all better hope for a MI win, all shit aside, should y’all beat TX. It won’t be easy stopping TX either now. JS. They are a lot more formidable team than last year. They may have the best players out of the four, bitches honor. The difference there is in the coaches. If I was y’all, I’d want TX and MI. MI is a Harbough defense, stop run first guysms. And a Rushing offense, maybe the best out of the 4. They ran 32 straight times in the second half to beat Penn St and never passed. Just ran it down their throat. Would have been an excellent matchup for GA and I’m thinking the same with Bama. Rushing against the best of SEC don’t bode well, a lot of big ass bodies in the holes.

But anyway. I’m excited to see if y’all can Penis past TX.
  • Options
    Close Win

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Go DWAGS!

TX?
    I have. I know what they did against Bama and through the season however… I do know OU made a last minute drive with DG working their secondary over to win the game.

I got it pods, and this is a good matchup for y’all. And maybe MI. Same deal. Y’all better hope for a MI win, all shit aside, should y’all beat TX. It won’t be easy stopping TX either now. JS. They are a lot more formidable team than last year. They may have the best players out of the four, bitches honor. The difference there is in the coaches. If I was y’all, I’d want TX and MI. MI is a Harbough defense, stop run first guysms. And a Rushing offense, maybe the best out of the 4. They ran 32 straight times in the second half to beat Penn St and never passed. Just ran it down their throat. Would have been an excellent matchup for GA and I’m thinking the same with Bama. Rushing against the best of SEC don’t bode well, a lot of big ass bodies in the holes.

But anyway. I’m excited to see if y’all can Penis past TX.
    Milroe isn't beating Penix.

Daniels was lighting them up at home before he stubbed his toe and left the game.

My pod, don’t need to tell me shit. Y’all don’t wanna see Milroe. JS. I’ll get my screenshots for ya. ;)
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Close Win
    I knew you'd trade in your GA DAWG badge for a Tide badge, pod.

Milroe can scramble around. Cool.

He is worse than Bo Nix.

Anyways, stop derailing this thread with your gummy Bama blow jobs and focus on the Texas matchup
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Close Win
    The diff will be DeBoer and Sark here.

Also the LOS it WA can protect Penix, he ain’t faced a defense like this front line. He won’t have 3 seconds to stand back there and fuck around, pull his pud, call his gf, Jack off, take a drink…no, he better be 2 seconds and delivering the ball. No wait til fuckers run 70 yards while we Jack off and then throw. That IS NOT happening. 2 seconds pods. Or get hurt. They’re the difference in what y’all have seen.

Flip side, DJ needs to have a helluva game running the rock.

On WA defense, gotta stop their big ass backs and don’t let Ewers pick the defense apart.

Hey guys, I think this is a good matchup for a close game for WA. I’m not twisting, just what I’ve seen and know.