Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sugar Bowl Analysis and Predictions

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Convincing 2 score + Win
    Dawgs are about 20 points better than Bama this year. Texas beat bama by 10 so probably about a 10 point win
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    Close Win
    SECDAWG said:

On WA defense, gotta stop their big ass backs and don’t let Ewers pick the defense apart.

Groundbreaking.

Cmon, pod.

Their best back is hurt, it's not like all of their RBs are Marshawn Lynch.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Close Win

SECDAWG said:

On WA defense, gotta stop their big ass backs and don’t let Ewers pick the defense apart.

Groundbreaking.

Cmon, pod.

No kidding. They have a stable of backs. Blue is one. However, even more important, is how many here try and make folks coming here look like dumbfucks. You have no fucking idea how funny that is coming from my area from an outside watching in.

It’s way better than hilarious.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Close Win
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Groundbreaking.

Cmon, pod.

No kidding. They have a stable of backs. Blue is one. However, even more important, is how many here try and make folks coming here look like dumbfucks. You have no fucking idea how funny that is coming from my area from an outside watching in.

It’s way better than hilarious.
    Did they not have a stable last year?

Your analysis of UW is always that we don't have the horses. It's pretty consistent.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Close Win
    I was teetering on convincing win. What I expect is similar to Oregon, hopefully sans the 0-21 stretch, but a 2+ score lead becoming one score at the end.

Maybe that's still convincing.

I wouldn't rule out 42-23 UW though. Totally in the picture.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Close Win

I think we? Can win by two scores but that doesn't seem to be this team's m.o.

This
  • Options
    Close Win

This
    “This” won’t happen. I can guarantee “this”. WA better hope like hell they can win this game. TX is better than Oregon. By a mile.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Close Win
    SECDAWG said:

The diff will be DeBoer and Sark here.

Also the LOS it WA can protect Penix, he ain’t faced a defense like this front line. He won’t have 3 seconds to stand back there and fuck around, pull his pud, call his gf, Jack off, take a drink…no, he better be 2 seconds and delivering the ball. No wait til fuckers run 70 yards while we Jack off and then throw. That IS NOT happening. 2 seconds pods. Or get hurt. They’re the difference in what y’all have seen.

Flip side, DJ needs to have a helluva game running the rock.

Hey guys, I think this is a good matchup for a close game for WA. I’m not twisting, just what I’ve seen and know.

Penis has one of the quickest releases in all of college football.

Look at the sacks this season.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Close Win
    SECDAWG said:

This
    “This” won’t happen. I can guarantee “this”. WA better hope like hell they can win this game. TX is better than Oregon. By a mile.
    No they are not.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Close Win
    That’s a good thing. Beck had one of the quickest. Didn’t help. TX front is a lot like Bama.

Look, my pods, ain’t NO use to even try and sway or convince my opinion now, like I’m one of your dumbass, college frat fuck buddies. I’ve watched from most teams all I need to see. Esp WA and Bama and a lot of Tehas caus I fuck with their counterparts as nauseam. ..

What I said is what it is. IMO. I think WA is is going to have to have their absolute best game to beat Texas.com. I think Texas would manhandle Oregon.

Meh. Y’all gone find out. Just keep it up
    Looking to Bama. What a mistake.

Y’all better FORGET BAMA. I’m telling the truth. I ONLY think WA may get by TX caus of coach and Penix. And this is VERY marginal. TX may beat y’all by double digits. And I’m not kidding. In the least. Y’all aren’t taking this team very serious. Tell ya what. Go to TTOwn and beat them guys, even tho they ain’t quite figured it out, by double digits. Any of you fucksticks know how many times that’s been done in……20 years? For instance?

I really think TX is going to out physical this game, like bigly. But think Penix may make ONE MORE play. And then fold from the beating he’s about to take…

WA is NOT beating down TX. Quite the contrary. Just out coach and hopefully finesse them guys and live another day. That’s what I’m
    Hoping.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Close Win
    This team just does not blow teams away, but will win by 2 points or so
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,318
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Close Win
    Of course it's going to be a close win. Pretty sure that's all this team knows how to do. They'd beat Anacortes high school by 4.

They'll also beat Tejas by less than a TD.

Then Alabama.

It's what they do.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Close Win
    SECDAWG said:

That’s a good thing. Beck had one of the quickest. Didn’t help. TX front is a lot like Bama.

Look, my pods, ain’t NO use to even try and sway or convince my opinion now, like I’m one of your dumbass, college frat fuck buddies. I’ve watched from most teams all I need to see. Esp WA and Bama and a lot of Tehas caus I fuck with their counterparts as nauseam. ..

What I said is what it is. IMO. I think WA is is going to have to have their absolute best game to beat Texas.com. I think Texas would manhandle Oregon.

Meh. Y’all gone find out. Just keep it up
    Looking to Bama. What a mistake.

Y’all better FORGET BAMA. I’m telling the truth. I ONLY think WA may get by TX caus of coach and Penix. And this is VERY marginal. TX may beat y’all by double digits. And I’m not kidding. In the least. Y’all aren’t taking this team very serious. Tell ya what. Go to TTOwn and beat them guys, even tho they ain’t quite figured it out, by double digits. Any of you fucksticks know how many times that’s been done in……20 years? For instance?

I really think TX is going to out physical this game, like bigly. But think Penix may make ONE MORE play. And then fold from the beating he’s about to take…

WA is NOT beating down TX. Quite the contrary. Just out coach and hopefully finesse them guys and live another day. That’s what I’m
    Hoping.

Beck sucks. Trying to compare him to Penix is retarded
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Close Win
    We will win rather easily, say 34-17.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Close Win
    While it's comforting to know TX pass defense is lacking, I'd really love to see MY DAWGS run it straight down their throats all game and win a 13-6 slugfest
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Close Win
    phineas said:

While it's comforting to know TX pass defense is lacking, I'd really love to see MY DAWGS run it straight down their throats all game and win a 13-6 slugfest

If our OL can outphysical their defensive front, we're winning it all. I'm skeptical, but our OL was lights out against Oregon.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Close Win

In all seriousness, I predict we are going to win a close one. One player is going to pull through for us clutch and get the win. That player, is Jack m’fn Westover.

Personally want fucking DJ trucking someone to run out the clock