Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Best Oregon team ever

13»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It took years for coaches to figure out Chimp's weird offense. Then he was sacrificed.

The wefs also weren't prepared for it. Time has made me not hate Chip that much and the only Oregon coach I actually hate and will always hate is Crisco. With Chip I'm mostly a bit annoyed that I was blogging and on social media at the time and said the hyper hurry up wouldn't be a thing forever and endless people calling me an idiot.
    I respect the hell out of Oregon Chip. Dude was ahead of his tim and good enough and smart enough to plunger Sark annually but just the tip. Also did it without absolutely killing it in recruiting. Dude was nails. But alas, like Lambo's defense, cfb was destined to catch up to the HUNH and Chip didn't have anymore tricks up his sleeve.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

It took years for coaches to figure out Chimp's weird offense. Then he was sacrificed.

The wefs also weren't prepared for it. Time has made me not hate Chip that much and the only Oregon coach I actually hate and will always hate is Crisco. With Chip I'm mostly a bit annoyed that I was blogging and on social media at the time and said the hyper hurry up wouldn't be a thing forever and endless people calling me an idiot.
    I respect the hell out of Oregon Chip. Dude was ahead of his tim and good enough and smart enough to plunger Sark annually but just the tip. Also did it without absolutely killing it in recruiting. Dude was nails. But alas, like Lambo's defense, cfb was destined to catch up to the HUNH and Chip didn't have anymore tricks up his sleeve.
    Chip has lost his desire. Not the same guy at all.