Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Every one of you clowns needs to have you ass in New Orleans for the game

13»

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

TheHB said:

Doesn’t include airfare or game ticket lol

Jesus Christ. That’s retarded
    Just depends on what your budget is and what you want.

Just hopped onto Expedia and that hotel is going for $1.5k including taxes and fees (about $450k a night - remember, it's NYE too).
    NOGAF about the tailgate, but let's assume $100
    I assume the package includes transportation to and from the stadium by shuttle (Uber might be $60 each way, so $120)

Obviously there's a cheaper way to do it, but damn, it looks like lodging everywhere is EXPENSIVE!

But yeah, not having the ticket included is a dealbreaker for me.
    Yeah, everything in New Orleans is looking expensive, which is making it less appealing. If I can go to the NCG for around the same price, I’d prefer that. I’m getting greedy, I know.
    Same, already booked everything for Houston. All refundable, and still gonna be half the price of NOLA.
    The game tickets are expensive AF tho
    Ya $650 through UW for semi decent section but half what’s being asked on secondary market. I’ll gladly pay if they actually get there.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

Just hopped onto Expedia and that hotel is going for $1.5k including taxes and fees (about $450k a night - remember, it's NYE too).
    I assume the package includes transportation to and from the stadium by shuttle (Uber might be $60 each way, so $120)

Obviously there's a cheaper way to do it, but damn, it looks like lodging everywhere is EXPENSIVE!

Yeah, everything in New Orleans is looking expensive, which is making it less appealing. If I can go to the NCG for around the same price, I’d prefer that. I’m getting greedy, I know.
    Same, already booked everything for Houston. All refundable, and still gonna be half the price of NOLA.
    Ya $650 through UW for semi decent section but half what’s being asked on secondary market. I’ll gladly pay if they actually get there.
    You can only get them through the school if you have season tickets, right?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

TheHB said:

You can only get them through the school if you have season tickets, right?
    Pretty sure that’s the case. Even then, it goes by season ticket priority, so if UW sells out before it’s your turn, you’re fucked.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    TheHB said:

Might be fun, too bad Im poor and can’t afford
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,994
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I have zero desire to go to New Orleans. I would probably rather go to Detroit than New Orleans.

Seconded!

NOLA is a shithole.
    I’ve been a few times. Pre-TOF scored an eight ball on my way down from MS and went and saw Gym Class Heroes at the house of blues. Fun time, drank a lot, and was too geeked to get laid and even try.

Second time I was sober and a late twenties Dad. TOF was not yet a ton and was fun and skinny. Walked around with family and site seeing bull shit. Felt this really weird almost evil feeling about the entire place.

Third time, work conference, stayed off of Burbon, don’t know which genius picked that one. Went out the first night but called it earlier as wasn’t feeling it. Same evil feeling but was also probably partially the sinus infection coming on. Stayed away from people for dinner the other two nights and had some amazing food.

CS’sB
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sell a kidney or your ass on Aurora if you're a poor

We need an epic turnout of DAWGS representing

This team fucking deserves it

If anyone is interested in selling their ass, PM me…the girls and I are looking for seasonal help to get the brothel through the busy holiday season.
    Does the brothel provide benefits?