Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

HH Big Booty Ho of the Week

124»

Comments

• Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up inMaltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know

Neither "side." It was one man.

Your characterization of "side" is Identity Politics 101, and therein lies the problem.
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepack
  • MisterEmMisterEm Posts: 6,218
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    MisterEm said:

Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up inMaltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know

Franny, Puppy, and Anna. In Maltby. Should get interesting.

In before move to Classic Bored.

Only took 18 months...
    TierbsHsotBoobsGrundleStiltzkinbackthepack
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Posts: 20,210
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up inMaltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know

I actually had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard right now.
    TierbsHsotBoobsGrundleStiltzkinbackthepack
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 9,312
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes

Sounds like Pup may have some Daddy issues.
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Posts: 17,777
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers

@Rubberfist
    GrundleStiltzkinRubberfist
  • Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up inMaltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know

@Rubberfist

PurpleBazesalemcoog

@Rubberfist

I know, but someone has to do it.

It's hard.
    GrundleStiltzkin
    Is it August yet?
    GrundleStiltzkin