Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to SFBob re: Uniform Conspiracy

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Nope, you can go dig it up from the 200+ posts of you angrily flailing around.

Oregon is a chucklefuck school. They know they're inferior to Washington and the marketing is just one example. State flag uniforms, eggshell uniforms, and bunch of silver when they're about to get fucked by UW.

Traditional colors as 9.5 favorites and Washington ended their program Friday.

You were just given fucking LIBERTY.

LOLOLOLOL.

haie you're entitled to your opinion about Oregon, honestly I don't give a fuck. But you claimed that you had a theory backed by "data" that Oregon selects their uniforms when they play Washington in order to avoid embarrassment. The reality is you have no data. And there are dozens of examples of "exceptions" that shows you pulled all of this straight out of your ass.

Of course you never did explain how a uniform helps you avoid embarrassment because this entire "theory" of yours is head up the ass stupidity and falls apart quickly under the simplest of examinations.
    What Oregon wore when UW was clown stomping them is literally on the fucking internet.

Images are a form of *data*.

Christ, there is 0% chance you aren't some chucklefuck.

It brings a twinkle to my eye knowing that fags like you are going to be watching Ty Thompson play liberty

Your fans and alums deserve it.
    So really your "data" is what Oregon wore for one game. Clown
    Yeah. One game.

I've got some drinking/celebrating to do in Portland where I will be served by Oregon alums. Sorry I don't have more time to go in circles with an absolute dumbfuck today.
    You could stop the going around in circles any time haie. You could have stopped this weeks ago but here you are weeks later still dodging questions like a kunt and tossing whatever shit you can against the wall as a diversion rather than just answering the questions you were asked.

What does Ty Thompson have to do with your uniform conspiracy theory haie?

Oh yeah, Oregon wore these against WSU in 2015. But the uniform only takes on it's special haie the kunt's powers when it's worn against UW.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Oregon is a chucklefuck school. They know they're inferior to Washington and the marketing is just one example. State flag uniforms, eggshell uniforms, and bunch of silver when they're about to get fucked by UW.

LOLOLOLOL.

haie you're entitled to your opinion about Oregon, honestly I don't give a fuck. But you claimed that you had a theory backed by "data" that Oregon selects their uniforms when they play Washington in order to avoid embarrassment. The reality is you have no data. And there are dozens of examples of "exceptions" that shows you pulled all of this straight out of your ass.

Of course you never did explain how a uniform helps you avoid embarrassment because this entire "theory" of yours is head up the ass stupidity and falls apart quickly under the simplest of examinations.
    What Oregon wore when UW was clown stomping them is literally on the fucking internet.

It brings a twinkle to my eye knowing that fags like you are going to be watching Ty Thompson play liberty

Yeah. One game.

I've got some drinking/celebrating to do in Portland where I will be served by Oregon alums. Sorry I don't have more time to go in circles with an absolute dumbfuck today.
    serve my drink Duck!
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL.

Shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL.

Yeah. One game.

You could stop the going around in circles any time haie. You could have stopped this weeks ago but here you are weeks later still dodging questions like a kunt and tossing whatever shit you can against the wall as a diversion rather than just answering the questions you were asked.

Oh yeah, Oregon wore these against WSU in 2015. But the uniform only takes on it's special haie the kunt's powers when it's worn against UW.

Yeah, they wore them against WSU.

You're a complete retard.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL.

Yeah. One game.

Brilliant observation haie. Again, that's exactly what I said. Oh yeah, Oregon wore these against WSU in 2015.

Btw, gotta love how haie sticks his head up his ass: You always omit the part where I said *when they play UW* because you can't attack that part of it.

And the ass munchers still up vote him.

haie is killing it here!!!!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    1,000,000 uniform combos

0 national titles

but they played Ohio State in a game 9 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL.

Yeah. One game.

Brilliant observation haie. Again, that's exactly what I said. Oh yeah, Oregon wore these against WSU in 2015.

Btw, gotta love how haie sticks his head up his ass: You always omit the part where I said *when they play UW* because you can't attack that part of it.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL.

Yeah. One game.

Yes, that's right. I don't give a shit what Oregon wears against other teams and neither does Oregon. That's a huge part of what I'm saying here and as usual you spout irrelevant bullshit over and over and over like a raging fucking toddler.

31k posts.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Post count response and a continuing dodging like a kunt of the question you were asked.

I’m taking 46’s advice, it’s a shame this board doesn’t have an ignore feature.

• Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Post count response and a continuing dodging like a kunt of the question you were asked.

I’m taking 46’s advice, it’s a shame this board doesn’t have an ignore feature.

1000th confirmation of this guy being a complete dipshit.

Shut the fuck up.