Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to SFBob re: Uniform Conspiracy

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
@SFGbob

Oregon wore their traditional colors because they were 9.5 favorites and Washington wore their same all purple combination for a 3rd straight time and fucking cooked them in the 4th quarter a 3rd straight time.

That answer your questions fag?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

@SFGbob

Oregon wore their traditional colors because they were 9.5 favorites and Washington wore their same all purple combination for a 3rd straight time and fucking cooked them in the 4th quarter a 3rd straight time.

No, that doesn’t even address my question. You claimed Oregon selects non-traditional uniforms when they play UW in order avoid embarrassment.

Putting aside the fact that Oregon has been wearing non-traditional uniforms for over 20 years against all kinds of different teams, and the fact that Oregon wore some of these uniforms in years where there wasn’t a chance in hell they were going to lose to UW, how does a uniform stop you from being embarrassed if you lose?

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

@SFGbob

No, that doesn’t even address my question. You claimed Oregon selects non-traditional uniforms when they play UW in order avoid embarrassment.

Putting aside the fact that Oregon has been wearing non-traditional uniforms for over 20 years against all kinds of different teams, and the fact that Oregon wore some of these uniforms in years where there wasn’t a chance in hell they were going to lose to UW, how does a uniform stop you from being embarrassed if you lose?

Shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

@SFGbob

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I agree with @SFGbob. Nike doesn’t give a damn about the schedule and while they probably have input of some sort from the AD/marketing department they have to plan out the design, procurement of materials, etc. months ahead of time so they’re not going to know what the teams’ records are going to be when they put in the order with the factories.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Pretty sure the Duck uniforms are produced in Beaverton’s Chinatown.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

@SFGbob

You always omit the part where I said *when they play UW* because you can't attack that part of it.

Has nothing to do with playing anyone else and never said it did.

And I was proven right again when they were their traditional colors because they were 9.5 point favorites.

Cry harder.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

@SFGbob

You always omit the part where I said *when they play UW* because you can't attack that part of it.

And I was proven right again when they were their traditional colors because they were 9.5 point favorites.

Cry harder.
    And you always lie your fucking ass off. Try reading dumbfuck

You claimed Oregon selects non-traditional uniforms when they play UW in order avoid embarrassment.

Dodge the question like a Kunt harder haie.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

@SFGbob

Cry harder.

You claimed Oregon selects non-traditional uniforms when they play UW in order avoid embarrassment.

And you keep responding that Oregon wears weird shit against teams like Portland State, ASU, etc which is completely irrelevant.

This is the school that jerks off to a random game in 1994, *because they beat Washington*.

You can't attack any of it without some strawman drivel.

And you always dodge 2016 which is hilarious.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

haie said:

@SFGbob

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I agree with @SFGbob. Nike doesn’t give a damn about the schedule and while they probably have input of some sort from the AD/marketing department they have to plan out the design, procurement of materials, etc. months ahead of time so they’re not going to know what the teams’ records are going to be when they put in the order with the factories.
    I think there is little doubt that some of the uniforms that Oregon breaks out when they play Washington are done because they know that game will get more exposure. But the uniforms for every game are selected well before the games are played and before the spring game of that season. I didn't even know this until recently. There's no way in hell they're going to know the point spread of the UW game in May.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

@SFGbob

I think there is little doubt that some of the uniforms that Oregon breaks out when they play Washington are done because they know that game will get more exposure. But the uniforms for every game are selected well before the games are played and before the spring game of that season. I didn't even know this until recently. There's no way in hell they're going to know the point spread of the UW game in May.
    Yeah Bob, Oregon wanted to educate everyone about the state flag of Oregon because they were playing the #6 team in the country and would be able to get the word out easier 🥴
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

@SFGbob

Cry harder.

And you keep responding that Oregon wears weird shit against teams like Portland State, ASU, etc which is completely irrelevant.

This is the school that jerks off to a random game in 1994, *because they beat Washington*.

And you keep sticking your head up your ass and lying. The fact Oregon wears non-traditional uniforms when they play all kinds of different teams and not just UW shows you're a dumbfuck who has cobbled together some stupid conspiracy theory that's based on nothing more than an opinion that pulled straight out of your ass.

Oh yeah, Oregon wore these when they were 12.5 point favorites against UW. And of course you still dodge the question you were asked like the pathetic little Kunt you are.

The DATA!!!!

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

@SFGbob

Yeah Bob, Oregon wanted to educate everyone about the state flag of Oregon because they were playing the #6 team in the country and would be able to get the word out easier 🥴
    Look at the strawman ass fucker go!!!

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I already brought up 2013 as the one exception in 15 fucking years.

Christ dude, you just can't admit that your little chucklefuck school that plays Kenny Wheaton on repeat does everything they can work against UW's moments. And that includes uniforms.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2023
    haie said:

I already brought up 2013 as the one exception in 15 fucking years.

Christ dude, you just can't admit that your little chucklefuck school that plays Kenny Wheaton on repeat does everything they can work against UW's moments. And that includes uniforms.

Actually, you didn't bring it up haie, I did. So Oregon wears these uniforms against all schools but they only take on the haie special kunt meaning when they are worn against UW. And since the uniforms are selected nearly 9 months in advance of the season how will they know what the line of a game will be haie?

Wore these in 2011 and was favored by a ton. Guess will have to add this your "exceptions"

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nope, you can go dig it up from the 200+ posts of you angrily flailing around.

Oregon is a chucklefuck school. They know they're inferior to Washington and the marketing is just one example. State flag uniforms, eggshell uniforms, and bunch of silver when they're about to get fucked by UW.

Traditional colors as 9.5 favorites and Washington ended their program Friday.

You were just given fucking LIBERTY.

LOLOLOLOL.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

@SFGbob

Cry harder.

hard to remember the last time they didn't wear weird shit

once a year they seem to wear their normal 80s/early 90s uniforms
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Oregon is a chucklefuck school. They know they're inferior to Washington and the marketing is just one example. State flag uniforms, eggshell uniforms, and bunch of silver when they're about to get fucked by UW.

LOLOLOLOL.

haie you're entitled to your opinion about Oregon, honestly I don't give a fuck. But you claimed that you had a theory backed by "data" that Oregon selects their uniforms when they play Washington in order to avoid embarrassment. The reality is you have no data. And there are dozens of examples of "exceptions" that shows you pulled all of this straight out of your ass.

Of course you never did explain how a uniform helps you avoid embarrassment because this entire "theory" of yours is head up the ass stupidity and falls apart quickly under the simplest of examinations.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2023

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

@SFGbob

Cry harder.

hard to remember the last time they didn't wear weird shit

once a year they seem to wear their normal 80s/early 90s uniforms
    They ware "weird shit" every year and they wear it against all kinds of different teams and they've being doing it for nearly 20 years. Still not sure how they know the line a game will have before the season even starts. Maybe haie can clue us in and we can all make some money.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL.

haie you're entitled to your opinion about Oregon, honestly I don't give a fuck. But you claimed that you had a theory backed by "data" that Oregon selects their uniforms when they play Washington in order to avoid embarrassment. The reality is you have no data. And there are dozens of examples of "exceptions" that shows you pulled all of this straight out of your ass.

Of course you never did explain how a uniform helps you avoid embarrassment because this entire "theory" of yours is head up the ass stupidity and falls apart quickly under the simplest of examinations.
    What Oregon wore when UW was clown stomping them is literally on the fucking internet.

Images are a form of *data*.

Christ, there is 0% chance you aren't some chucklefuck.

It brings a twinkle to my eye knowing that fags like you are going to be watching Ty Thompson play liberty

Your fans and alums deserve it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL.

What Oregon wore when UW was clown stomping them is literally on the fucking internet.

It brings a twinkle to my eye knowing that fags like you are going to be watching Ty Thompson play liberty

So really your "data" is what Oregon wore for one game. Clown
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL.

So really your "data" is what Oregon wore for one game. Clown
    Yeah. One game.

I've got some drinking/celebrating to do in Portland where I will be served by Oregon alums. Sorry I don't have more time to go in circles with an absolute dumbfuck today.