Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Game Day Plans

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,965 Founders Club
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,090 Founders Club
    TheHB said:

I can’t watch with anyone else in the room. Thankfully, my wife understands and just makes sure I eat enough food and drink enough water so I don’t pass out.

The shaking and vomiting annoys her, too.

For anyone who’s read the Daily Stoic, there’s an entry about a glass being already broken. It helps teach acceptance. I feel like I’ve transcended to a higher plane as I’m not as stressed as I was last year and even earlier this year.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

I can’t watch with anyone else in the room. Thankfully, my wife understands and just makes sure I eat enough food and drink enough water so I don’t pass out.

The shaking and vomiting annoys her, too.

For anyone who’s read the Daily Stoic, there’s an entry about a glass being already broken. It helps teach acceptance. I feel like I’ve transcended to a higher plane as I’m not as stressed as I was last year and even earlier this year.
    Another way of saying why even play the game?
  • CatGutCatGut Member Posts: 84
    CatGut said:

Found someone foolish enough to babysit my kids, so my wife and I can go out and watch the game. Even if we lose it'll be a win, because I don't have to spend Friday night harassed by 2/5/7 year-olds. We have done this two other times: Oregon v1 and USC. Both good performances from the offense. Hoping for the trifecta.

CatGut said:

Found someone foolish enough to babysit my kids, so my wife and I can go out and watch the game. Even if we lose it'll be a win, because I don't have to spend Friday night harassed by 2/5/7 year-olds. We have done this two other times: Oregon v1 and USC. Both good performances from the offense. Hoping for the trifecta.

Trifecta. You’re welcome.