Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Game Day Plans

dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,885 Swaye's Wigwam
Big day fellas. What’s you fuckers doing?

My ginger and I are going to hit up the mobster museum, why because that’s what 14 yr old boys want to do apparently.

Found an Argentinian restaurant within walking distance of the stadium. Going to tell them Messi sucks and see how burnt my food comes out.

Wonder aimlessly around the “tailgate” and try and avoid fighting methed out ducks. God help you if I find a HCH flag/table and didn’t receive an invite. I’ll pull a beaver fan and piss all over your table and walk off.

Going to time it right so we get bored with that around the time the stadium opens and then walk even more around the innards of the stadium. At that point we’ll be too exhausted to cheer but I’m sure the seats will be softer than Frontier.

Dinner will either be steak/duck or seafood or something from the food court. Yeah, the Orleans has a food court. They have subway and if we get raped it might be fitting we eat there. At least my son.

DM if you want to casually meet up at any of the bathrooms on our day’s itinerary.

Go Dawgs!!!

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Drinking myself stupid(er) in my suburban home
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,885 Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

I don’t remember any Argentinian restaurant in Santa Clara

Might be Mexican, same thing right.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,965 Founders Club

I’m working, albeit not very productively.

Same

"Working"
  • houseofpain247houseofpain247 Member Posts: 225
    pretending to work in CDA. Woke up at 5AM this morning and my very first thought was, "12 hours to game time."
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 828 Founders Club
    I hear thr big hitters in the Duck Refuge are planning a Siegfried and Roy event.

• TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,709 Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    So I'm a member of this social dinner club located down at the bottom of the hill from our colossal abodio, and as fate would have it, one of my friends is part of a musical trio that is performing for tonight's soiree which of course begins at 5:00. So its a great opportunity to cocktail up and come back later to watch the recorded game. The challenge will be to not watch the google youtube TV from my phone as the dinner progresses...
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,090 Founders Club

3 martini lunch today
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,648 Standard Supporter
    Worked too much this morning, picking up a new car now cause I hate money (stupid wife), having a Fetters-esque lunch for my bday, hitting the gym to ensure I do not become Fetters, then golf event at the bar, plan to drink too much and scream at the TV with the game on.

Super jealous of you peeps who are gonna be there in person.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,885 Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

Worked too much this morning, picking up a new car now cause I hate money (stupid wife), having a Fetters-esque lunch for my bday, hitting the gym to ensure I do not become Fetters, then golf event at the bar, plan to drink too much and scream at the TV with the game on.

Super jealous of you peeps who are gonna be there in person.

Happy burf day.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,090 Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

LawDawg1 said:

I don’t remember any Argentinian restaurant in Santa Clara

Might be Mexican, same thing right.
    German food is much different than Mexican food.
    So true.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,090 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

3 martini lunch today
    2 grams of mushrooms happy hour.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    CatGut said:

Found someone foolish enough to babysit my kids, so my wife and I can go out and watch the game. Even if we lose it'll be a win, because I don't have to spend Friday night harassed by 2/5/7 year-olds. We have done this two other times: Oregon v1 and USC. Both good performances from the offense. Hoping for the trifecta.

Victory coitus🤔
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    CatGut said:

Found someone foolish enough to babysit my kids, so my wife and I can go out and watch the game. Even if we lose it'll be a win, because I don't have to spend Friday night harassed by 2/5/7 year-olds. We have done this two other times: Oregon v1 and USC. Both good performances from the offense. Hoping for the trifecta.

Some women find crying to be a turn-on. Not many, but some.