Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington Will Be Very Active In The Transfer Portal

2»

Comments

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Fishpo31 said:

I just hope that they heavily vet the kids they bring in with it (I think they do, btw). It's a lot more work, but is better (now) than bringing in a sterling class of freshmen, and having half of them leave in 2 years after not getting PT, and half the ones that stay can't fucking play...

Stars don't lie....right?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fishpo31 said:

I just hope that they heavily vet the kids they bring in with it (I think they do, btw). It's a lot more work, but is better (now) than bringing in a sterling class of freshmen, and having half of them leave in 2 years after not getting PT, and half the ones that stay can't fucking play...

UW is actually the biggest beneficiary of the Portal out of any team in the country.

We are pioneering how to win with it, and win big.
    Somewhat ironically FSU was the other big portal winner. 17 guys that played
    Not a coincidence that Bama had to sneak into the playoffs under the cover of darkness the same time.
    Beating undefeated Georgia in the SEC Championship and finishing 12-1 is sneaking in under the cover of darkness?
    "Undefeated" go check Georgia's schedule.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fishpo31 said:

UW is actually the biggest beneficiary of the Portal out of any team in the country.

Not a coincidence that Bama had to sneak into the playoffs under the cover of darkness the same time.
    Beating undefeated Georgia in the SEC Championship and finishing 12-1 is sneaking in under the cover of darkness?
    Georgia had the 37th hardest SOS this year
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Fishpo31 said:

and if WA had GA's schedule you wouldn't be making the same point
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    HFNY said:

A few portal guys who could be a fit:

A rich man's Cam Bright? https://247sports.com/Player/Easton-Mascarenas-Arnold-46080476/

From NV though he may have been over-hyped: https://247sports.com/Player/Cyrus-Moss-46056265/

We are looking good for both Arnold bros. I think they visit.

Moss is 215 and sucks.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,315
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fishpo31 said:

If Washington had Georgia's schedule, they're undefeated and the #1 seed in the Rose Bowl right now.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,948
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can’t fucking stand her. I’d still give her a rough hate fuck from behind, don’t twist.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I can’t fucking stand her. I’d still give her a rough hate fuck from behind, don’t twist.

Who is she?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,948
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who is she?
    Chrissy Tiegen. Actor or model. Married John Legend. She’s a dumb bitch and showed how stupid she’s was by taking sides on a few things that she clearly had no idea what she was talking about.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023

Who is she?
    I had to look it up. Knew that name but not the face.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Who is she?
    I had to look it up. Knew that name but not the face.

Same.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fishpo31 said:

Imagine leaving FSU out and then giving the Heisman to a QB they dismantled.