Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington Will Be Very Active In The Transfer Portal

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    With a recruiting ranking so low, they need to be
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    get that NIL money ready
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It all starts with Ward
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    31 minutes of this shit?

Can anyone give cliff notes?
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

get that NIL money ready

NIL does need to be in line, but we? might need a little less of if we?'re a big dick program that can up your chances for the draft.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    If I heard that prime Marques Tuiasosopo just emerged from a time machine with 2yrs of eligibility remaining wanting to play asap for Washington ... I'd jerk off immediately.

But I guess we'll wait and see ...
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Never pass up an opportunity to jerk.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,991
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

If I heard that prime Marques Tuiasosopo just emerged from a time machine with 2yrs of eligibility remaining wanting to play asap for Washington ... I'd jerk off immediately.

But I guess we'll wait and see ...

And then continue to JO anyways.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fishpo31 said:

I just hope that they heavily vet the kids they bring in with it (I think they do, btw). It's a lot more work, but is better (now) than bringing in a sterling class of freshmen, and having half of them leave in 2 years after not getting PT, and half the ones that stay can't fucking play...

UW is actually the biggest beneficiary of the Portal out of any team in the country.

We are pioneering how to win with it, and win big.
    Somewhat ironically FSU was the other big portal winner. 17 guys that played
    Not a coincidence that Bama had to sneak into the playoffs under the cover of darkness the same time.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Fishpo31 said:

I just hope that they heavily vet the kids they bring in with it (I think they do, btw). It's a lot more work, but is better (now) than bringing in a sterling class of freshmen, and having half of them leave in 2 years after not getting PT, and half the ones that stay can't fucking play...

UW is actually the biggest beneficiary of the Portal out of any team in the country.

We are getting hot at the right time for it and that will pay immense dividends to be a destination school instead of a stepping stone school in the new era.
    we getting hot, but also have a very hungry coach (even though he is no longer the fat Dutchman) who WANTS IT. That is great combo, hopefully folks dont steal him away
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Fishpo31 said:

Somewhat ironically FSU was the other big portal winner. 17 guys that played
    Not a coincidence that Bama had to sneak into the playoffs under the cover of darkness the same time.
    Beating undefeated Georgia in the SEC Championship and finishing 12-1 is sneaking in under the cover of darkness?