Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I like my QB

1235»

Comments

• Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine having a coach that knows how to beat UW
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Imagine having a coach that knows how to beat UW

Hey pal! How are the avocado enemas treating you???!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,968
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Nix is Nix. He’s a good QB. But no Penis.

I’ve heard all week how, “he’s elevated his game and on another level” since he left Auburn and the SEC to Oregon..

Neh, he just don’t face LSU or Bama or GA or TN or…over there. WA proved that. He’s elite against subpar defenses. I saw him tonight scrambling around, tripping around when WA was breathing down his neck trying to throw it out and wound up an INT. Looked like Dejavue to me.

May stir up some controversy but we “know Bo” and he hasn’t changed. WA made him sweat. He go against Bama or GA again if they would have won and he’d sweat more. Like old days.

Just my take on Bo. I like the dude, don’t twist. Ain’t bashing. But when massive pressure hits, he makes bad decisions. And no way you can tell ME any different.

IOW, far as the QB position, Penix will be a better representative for y’all’s conference in the CFP.

I remember his dad at Allbarn

This is back when the SEC wasn't corrupt and annoying as fuck
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,968
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Here is the bottom line. Oregon hasn’t played anyone and the PAC went down. WA is the best team and has been and proved it. Outside of WA? ???
    AZ? They got beat by MS St for Gods sakes.

I don’t want to twist here but y’all help me out. UCLA? USC? UTah?

These guys better than Bama or GA? For starters?

I’m making a case for the SEC champ in the CFP. Something has to happen to get the winner in there. And y’all know it.

Of course you are

8th ranked Bammer should jump Texass, who they lost to...sure...

This is why people hate the SEC
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    It’s almost stunning how right I was last night @SECDAWG. Stick around I’ll be glad to teach you more about College Football.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

So posting pics of Nix somehow equates to the Crying QB.

Embarrassing.

Winners, win. BITCH!!!!!!
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

SECDAWG said:

Nix is Nix. He’s a good QB. But no Penis.

I’ve heard all week how, “he’s elevated his game and on another level” since he left Auburn and the SEC to Oregon..

Neh, he just don’t face LSU or Bama or GA or TN or…over there. WA proved that. He’s elite against subpar defenses. I saw him tonight scrambling around, tripping around when WA was breathing down his neck trying to throw it out and wound up an INT. Looked like Dejavue to me.

May stir up some controversy but we “know Bo” and he hasn’t changed. WA made him sweat. He go against Bama or GA again if they would have won and he’d sweat more. Like old days.

Just my take on Bo. I like the dude, don’t twist. Ain’t bashing. But when massive pressure hits, he makes bad decisions. And no way you can tell ME any different.

IOW, far as the QB position, Penix will be a better representative for y’all’s conference in the CFP.

What makes you think Nix couldn't beat an LSU team that barely beat 4-8 Arkansas and got bent over by a dickless Florida State team? Tennessee? The one that lost to Florida, a complete shitdick of a team? The one that got raped by Utah?

Like him or not, this narrative you have about Nix is dumb. Everyone but you seems to know that he had no offensive line at Auburn and played sandlot by necessity. He clearly got better at Oregon where he found an O line and a better situation. Even the doogiest huskies are too smart to say he didn't. It's just a dumb line of argument.

If you say that Nix sucks, then you're saying the P12 sucks because he ripped this conference a new bung hole, and even against Washington he was a problem. I don't know a single person, even amongst all the haters, who say the P12 sucked this year. You would be the only one.

Lastly, NOC about your "we" SEC special point of view. The games are on TV. We all watch them just like you and your dumb hillbilly friends. You don't have special knowledge about Nix, football, Georgia, Alabama and the rest of it just because you think you're part of some southern SEC "we". Georgia and Alabama are great teams, we get that loud and clear out here in the west, and most QBs aren't going to have a field day against them. But I would fully expect Nix to compete against LSU and Tennessee and the rest of SEC teams.
    Come on, Nix sucks. I said it before last year's victory at Oregon. I said after this year's first and second victories over the ducks.

SECDAWG is wrong on most things, but absolutely right on this one.

Nix is America's top white running back.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,672
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I like him not losing 3x in a row to his primary rival.

But that’s just me.

Mariota
    Herbert
    Harrington
    Smith
    Thomas
    Nix
    Masoli
    Adams
    O’Neill
    Clemens

I guess….