Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I like my QB

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Haie finally showed to tongue his own ass.

Called it!

Board.

Pet.

Retard.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,968
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Haie is going to show up as himself in 3. 2. 1. to tongue his own ass.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Drama Queen.

23-2*
    2-0
    3-0*
    Bump @RaceBannon
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2023
    Nix is Nix. He’s a good QB. But no Penis.

I’ve heard all week how, “he’s elevated his game and on another level” since he left Auburn and the SEC to Oregon..

Neh, he just don’t face LSU or Bama or GA or TN or…over there. WA proved that. He’s elite against subpar defenses. I saw him tonight scrambling around, tripping around when WA was breathing down his neck trying to throw it out and wound up an INT. Looked like Dejavue to me.

May stir up some controversy but we “know Bo” and he hasn’t changed. WA made him sweat. He go against Bama or GA again if they would have won and he’d sweat more. Like old days.

Just my take on Bo. I like the dude, don’t twist. Ain’t bashing. But when massive pressure hits, he makes bad decisions. And no way you can tell ME any different.

IOW, far as the QB position, Penix will be a better representative for y’all’s conference in the CFP.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

I’ve heard all week how, “he’s elevated his game and on another level” since he left Auburn and the SEC to Oregon..

Neh, he just don’t face LSU or Bama or GA or TN or…over there. WA proved that. He’s elite against subpar defenses. I saw him tonight scrambling around, tripping around when WA was breathing down his neck trying to throw it out and wound up an INT. Looked like Dejavue to me.

May stir up some controversy but we “know Bo” and he hasn’t changed. WA made him sweat. He go against Bama or GA again if they would have won and he’d sweat more. Like old days.

Just my take on Bo. I like the dude, don’t twist. Ain’t bashing. But when massive pressure hits, he makes bad decisions. And no way you can tell ME any different.

IOW, far as the QB position, Penix will be a better representative for y’all’s conference in the CFP.

Huskies have had a better season than anyone in the SEC this season, Georgia included. Nobody is reading your essay. EMFA.
    Heh.

Ride that HIGH, pod. I surely am not going to rain on that.

Today. Enjoy.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Huskies have had a better season than anyone in the SEC this season, Georgia included. Nobody is reading your essay. EMFA.
    Heh.

Today. Enjoy.
    Riding on facts, fucko. That’s why they play the games after all.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Heh.

Today. Enjoy.
    Facts? What about history? And now?

You about the dumbest idiot here, ehh? Yes, why yes you are. I can honestly say you are. Congrats. Dummy.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Heh.

Today. Enjoy.

You about the dumbest idiot here, ehh? Yes, why yes you are. I can honestly say you are. Congrats. Dummy.
    Youth group minister wants to cling to “history”. Color me surprised. Or not. Nobody has had a more impressive 13-0 in 2023. That’s a fact.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Heh.

Today. Enjoy.

Youth group minister wants to cling to “history”. Color me surprised. Or not. Nobody has had a more impressive 13-0 in 2023. That’s a fact.
    Now we’re bashing religion. Nice.

How bout FO. Or FU.

Hope yer good with that. And Bo Nix.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

SECDAWG said:

What you NEED is GA to beat them no one’s like a drum. Again. And Nix for about the 5th fucking time. Maybe you’ll be happy then.

He is what he is, pod.

Fuck that off. Dummy.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

What you NEED is GA to beat them no one’s like a dr Again. And Nix for about the 5th fucking time. Maybe you’ll be happy then.

He is what he is, pod.
    We don’t need anything, Monsignor. 13-0. Catch up
  • Options
    edited December 2023

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

What you NEED is GA to beat them no one’s like a dr Again. And Nix for about the 5th fucking time. Maybe you’ll be happy then.

He is what he is, pod.
    We? Did you change shirts?

Now we’re Husky fan? If you are, I’m not going there. Tonight. We have a month to get to that. Enjoy this win.

Otherwise, FO.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

He is what he is, pod.
    Bo Nix can’t handle big defenses.

You forget, or choose like hell to forget. We know Bo.

I like the dude but he left and is at Oregon and has done well. There’s a reason for that and it ain’t caus he got “better”..

He ain’t running for his life against Monsters. Be glad he ain’t again. May be worse than 49-3.
  • Options
    Here is the bottom line. Oregon hasn’t played anyone and the PAC went down. WA is the best team and has been and proved it. Outside of WA? ???
    AZ? They got beat by MS St for Gods sakes.

I don’t want to twist here but y’all help me out. UCLA? USC? UTah?

These guys better than Bama or GA? For starters?

I’m making a case for the SEC champ in the CFP. Something has to happen to get the winner in there. And y’all know it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

He is what he is, pod.

I like the dude but he left and is at Oregon and has done well. There’s a reason for that and it ain’t caus he got “better”..

He ain’t running for his life against Monsters. Be glad he ain’t again. May be worse than 49-3.
    Somehow you’re dumber than most duck fans here. Not sure how, but you’re in a race to the bottom with @SFGbob @MikeSeaver and the king smooth brain @46XiJCAB. Congrats dipshit.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

He is what he is, pod.

Somehow you’re dumber than most duck fans here. Not sure how, but you’re in a race to the bottom with @SFGbob @MikeSeaver and the king smooth brain @46XiJCAB. Congrats dipshit.
    Thanks?

I have NO affiliation or allegiance to anyone you named.

Reference the SEC and Oregon and we will talk. Past that, you have no case. I mean zero case.

You can FO til yer fingers bleed. It won’t matter. Get ready for a beating.

In Royal fashion.