Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The plot thickens

Good luck to anyone who can decipher whatever the fuck this means. Penix has suffered tremendously from broken ribs, the vid, a backside shoulder injury, a two month long cold, the yips, and perhaps even AIDS at this point.

Kudos to Grubb though, it doesn't matter if he's the true culprit and has been fucking up the game plan - there's too much misdirection that's been spewn everywhere to get a real answer now.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    Wilbs had a good a theory as any.

it’s possible he was concussed or close to it when he was sticking his head in the dark. he plays the biggest in the big moments so let’s see what happens

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1899792/#Comment_1899792
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,532
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

it’s possible he was concussed or close to it when he was sticking his head in the dark. he plays the biggest in the big moments so let’s see what happens

Let's go with that for the explanation of the two near-picks he threw at the end, too.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Let's go with that for the explanation of the two near-picks he threw at the end, too.
    I hear opiate withdrawals are a bitch.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,948
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good luck to anyone who can decipher whatever the fuck this means. Penix has suffered tremendously from broken ribs, the vid, a backside shoulder injury, a two month long cold, the yips, and perhaps even AIDS at this point.

Kudos to Grubb though, it doesn't matter if he's the true culprit and has been fucking up the game plan - there's too much misdirection that's been spewn everywhere to get a real answer now.
    I think you nailed it. Please to be including the crud next time, thanks.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've been to the mountain top

I've seen the other side

You doubters are going to wander another 40 years

Unfortunately the faithful had to wander as well
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,109
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

When I saw Penix with his head in the cabinet thing, I figured he might have been so nervous that he was vomiting or afraid of vomiting. So Grubb saying he's "under the weather" would make total sense in that regard.