Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Duck vs. the coug

Cam Ward threw for 438 yards on the duck. Lincoln Victor had 16 grabs and Williams had over a 100 yards on five grabs.

I watched the game and of course like every game losers have missed opportunities. I didn’t feel like at any time the coug had a chance to win. So Don’t twist. This duck secondary is vulnerable. The fans should have some nerves.

The point of the story? If Penix and the trio are feeling good and are ready to roll our up trending defense will get the couple stops we need.

Though it is imperative that Bruener and Tuli play as many snaps as possible.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,956
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Oregon hurt us right up the middle and on the swing pass stuff with an easy missed tackle every time. Those two guys playing help both of those areas a lot.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    But they beat the Coug by more than we did Jimmy. Ducks win another imaginary gayme!
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    Ducks are going to get torched by Penix and Odunze. Again.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,526
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I think Oregon probably wins by two td's. That being said, UW's only chance IMO is if Rome ends up going off for 200+ yards and at least 2 td's.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

I would run Bucky Irving 30 times

For @JoeEDangerously & @WoolleyDoog :

"Buckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..."
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I just don’t see it. Oregon has won impressively but UW is much better than what they faced.

What tells you a 2 td win? Go beyond the national narrative.

You think our defense gets lit up? Giles adds an element this offense needs. He is more explosive than Jalen is right now. He can make people miss with short yardage passes. Grubb needs to let the wr’s create versus 40 yard bombs

I think Oregon probably wins by two td's. That being said, UW's only chance IMO is if Rome ends up going off for 200+ yards and at least 2 td's.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

I just don’t see it. Oregon has won impressively but UW is much better than what they faced.

What tells you a 2 td win? Go beyond the national narrative.

You think our defense gets lit up? Giles adds an element this offense needs. He is more explosive than Jalen is right now. He can make people miss with short yardage passes. Grubb needs to let the wr’s create versus 40 yard bombs

Would be the first time Deboer has lost by more than one possession here