Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to SF Bob

124»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I got kicked off Duck Pond and shunned at Open Season. Many Dawgman posters were shocked at gurgle. I used to be a lot more hated

Dungey's kid was worse
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I've never been a fan of the gurgle stuff and I've said that here. I've never snitched on anyone though. Derek has eyes.

Did you ever call anyone out for it?
    No, because about 40 posters use that joke. It's pointless.
    There’s your profile in courage haie.
    Oh you're right Bob. I'll tell Race's wife to withhold his dinner tonight as punishment.
    Wouldn't want the cool kids to not like you. Funny how many of you Kunts express now how you didn't really like the drowning jokes and yet not one of you had the balls to say anything against it.

Courage in deed.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to spell cunt with a K as in Karen. That’s what I like to do.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,859
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2023
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I've never been a fan of the gurgle stuff and I've said that here. I've never snitched on anyone though. Derek has eyes.

Oh you're right Bob. I'll tell Race's wife to withhold his dinner tonight as punishment.
    Wouldn't want the cool kids to not like you. Funny how many of you Kunts express now how you didn't really like the drowning jokes and yet not one of you had the balls to say anything against it.

Courage in deed.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Race hasn't liked me ever, I don't think. Not worried about it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Courage in deed.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Race hasn't liked me ever, I don't think. Not worried about it.
    You just said there were 40 people who did it and you were too big a pussy to say anything to them.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Courage in deed.

We've always had an arm length board relationship more for the SEC than anything. But I don't hate *cough*

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,495
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Courage in deed.

You just said there were 40 people who did it and you were too big a pussy to say anything to them.
    Bob has more qkuestions!!!

Answer his qkuestions you fucking Qunts!!!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Courage in deed.

Hey Moron, there's no question there.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Courage in deed.

There never actually is with you.

That's my point, Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Courage in deed.

That's my point, Kunt.
    Gotta love haie's recovery. "hey, I meant to stick my head up my ass."
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Courage in deed.

That's my point, Kunt.
    Gotta love Bob's nonsensical, senile bandwidth massacre.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Courage in deed.

That's my point, Kunt.
    Gotta love Bob's nonsensical, senile bandwidth massacre.
    Yes, if you're a fucking moron who thinks there's a "question" in this sentence

then what I say is probably pretty nonsensical.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Courage in deed.

I've mentioned that I'm not a fan of it on here. No, I didn't individually PM people and tell them not to use it. These are grown men (and women). Maybe some of them do need babysitters, but it's not my job.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Courage in deed.

I've mentioned that I'm not a fan of it on here. No, I didn't individually PM people and tell them not to use it. These are grown men (and women). Maybe some of them do need babysitters, but it's not my job.
    Courage
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Courage in deed.

Courage
    Okay Dazzler