Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to SF Bob

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I've never been a fan of the gurgle stuff and I've said that here. I've never snitched on anyone though. Derek has eyes.

Did you ever call anyone out for it?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

@PurpleJ , you are a horrible human being. Not a big stretch for a blood sucking leach lawyer. I'm just telling you right now - I know who and where you are. Just shut the **** up, don't ever respond to my posts again. Ever. I've got shit going on in my life. Bad shit. Bad. So unless you want me to show up in your office and blow your smarmy head off with my 9mm, leave me the **** alone. Got it? Don't even respond. I am on the f-ing edge. I'm not kidding. And go ahead and call the cops. You worthless POS. Don't f with me.

yikes
    I'm confused. That message says I said that. I never wrote any of that. So is "master troller" Purple J writing that bullshit and falsely attributing that to me? Yeah, no fucking "meltdown" there.
    Okay it has been confirmed that this was just a joke copypasta that went awry. Bob never wrote the above.

Case closed.
    Just a "joke"

Called it.

Watch, this kind of shit will be deemed to be perfectly acceptable behavior. Nothing wrong with falsely accusing people of making death threats. Just boys being boys.
    You are the biggest e-pussy of all time. Grow a pair.
    Said the one of the Kunts who had a case of the vapors over a lynching photo where the identity and race of the person being lynched was unknown.

But that's okay, I knew your OUTRAGE over that was totally phony.
    I honestly do not know what the fuck you're talking about.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Derek is the one on the clock here. Will see if his concern was genuine or if he is a fraud too.

Looking more and more like a fucking fraud Derek. I'm going to assume you're away from the board for a few days but your silence is screaming pretty loudly right now.

And notice how every single Kunt that was consumed with phony OUTRAGE over my lynching photo have no problem with this. Where's the Baseman? Where's that GreenRiverGatorz Kunt? Where the fuck is that shitty moralizing attorney who showed up the other day? But trust them they really didn't like it when you fucks made fun of a 19 year old black kid that drowned, they had a real problem with it, they just never said anything against it because they objected so much.

Sweet Geezus what a bunch of fucking frauds.

Soft post. Soft poster.
    SnowFlakeBob, they call zim
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I only read the headlines, but my takeaway here is that some guy with a "9.5 point favorites on FanDuel" t-shirt threatened to blow @PurpleJ's head off.

That couldn't be Bob.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Bob

You won't find character in politics or here

Not looking for character just want to know what the standards are here. They seem to be "flexible" depending on who is being attacked and who the attacker is.
    Today Bob learned that different rules apply depending on how likeable one is. Some might even go as far to say that life is harder for those who consistently display a personality devoid of humor and general affability.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Bob

Not looking for character just want to know what the standards are here. They seem to be "flexible" depending on who is being attacked and who the attacker is.
    Today Bob learned that different rules apply depending on how likeable one is. Some might even go as far to say that life is harder for those who consistently display a personality devoid of humor and general affability.

There was nothing remotely funny about that post.

Damone RIP? was a funny guy.

Hardy, Har, Har...................
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Bob

Why would I have any idea which post you're referring to? Besides, I already said that I only read the headlines. Figure it out.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Bob

Why would I have any idea which post you're referring to? Besides, I already said that I only read the headlines. Figure it out.
    Then kick rocks and fuck off.

Works for me.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Bob

Works for me.
    And miss the gruesome twosome meltdown of Bob and his friend whateverthefuckyourname is? I don't think so.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Bob

Works for me.
    And miss the gruesome twosome meltdown of Bob and his friend whateverthefuckyourname is? I don't think so.
    We have a WINNER!

First use of "MELTDOWN" goes to the halfwit GRG.

You fucking morons really need some new material.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Bob

Works for me.
    We have a WINNER!

The greatest hits playlist will stop when it becomes old. So far we've seen no indication of that happening.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Bob

Works for me.
    We have a WINNER!

The greatest hits playlist will stop when it becomes old. So far we've seen no indication of that happening.
    We seem to be seeing multiple meltdowns
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Bob

Works for me.
    "meltdown"
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Bob

Works for me.
    "meltdown"
    MELTDOWN: Translation, you're hurting my nether regions.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Bob

Works for me.
    "meltdown"
    Your reappearance is a testament to a lack of self awareness

You know Oregon is going to lose. I know it. The American people know it

The corpse of Bob Dole knows it

And yes it is a meltdown
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I only read the headlines, but my takeaway here is that some guy with a "9.5 point favorites on FanDuel" t-shirt threatened to blow @PurpleJ's head off.

That couldn't be Bob.

I’d love to see that pussy try. I’m right here in Tac Town slangin rock on the corner of I-5 and MLK. I be up in tha trap all day cuh. Get at me!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

I've never been a fan of the gurgle stuff and I've said that here. I've never snitched on anyone though. Derek has eyes.

No, because about 40 posters use that joke. It's pointless.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,093

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Bob

Works for me.
    "meltdown"
    Your reappearance is a testament to a lack of self awareness

You know Oregon is going to lose. I know it. The American people know it

The corpse of Bob Dole knows it

And yes it is a meltdown
    I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this...

Bob Dole's corpse wants to see the game played first...and he wants everybody to get off his lawn.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

There’s your profile in courage haie.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

There’s your profile in courage haie.
    Oh you're right Bob. I'll tell Race's wife to withhold his dinner tonight as punishment.