Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Here comes the insane duck fluffing

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    pawz said:

DucksFC said:

Ya Damn straight here comes the DUCKS!! Happy to have another week of talking shit and trolling eachother!! .....Ya Jackasses!

Pweston?
    Probably the guy who tailgates 5 miles from the stadium with his equally retarded tag-along, in a totally empty parking lot, saying ‘Go Ducks’ every other sentence.

Amirite?

Duckzone503 aka noragretsDuck
  • Options
    QuackQuack_MWsQuackQuack_MWs Member Posts: 12
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    pawz said:

DucksFC said:

Ya Damn straight here comes the DUCKS!! Happy to have another week of talking shit and trolling eachother!! .....Ya Jackasses!

Pweston?
    Probably the guy who tailgates 5 miles from the stadium with his equally retarded tag-along, in a totally empty parking lot, saying ‘Go Ducks’ every other sentence.

Amirite?

2 miles from the stadium, in a free parking neighborhood, getitrite ass!
  • Options
    QuackQuack_MWsQuackQuack_MWs Member Posts: 12
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

Oregon made plenty of mistakes that the Beavers were completely fine with letting go unpunished.

Atleast we didn't give up on scoring points in the second half.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,573
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oregon made plenty of mistakes that the Beavers were completely fine with letting go unpunished.

Atleast we didn't give up on scoring points in the second half.
    Hi Damone, 11-2 is still in play.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You all jumped Florida State and are about to be #3. How much more attention do you need?
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

You all jumped Florida State and are about to be #3. How much more attention do you need?

They can’t stand it that many talking heads think Oregon wins.

#scoreboard
    #justwinbaby
    #battletested

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Imagine scoring 21 points in the first half against the beavers
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    Swaye's Wigwam

I guess I'd care if ESPN and talking heads were still relevant but there's a lot of boomers in the room that still watch that luke warm haught take clickbait.

There's definitely some bias but we? Haven't been dominant enough against poor opponents to complain much.

It will be interesting to see if the concept of ABC scheduling remains relevant after joining the Big and a playoff expansion.

Not thrilling to think of scheduling nothing but little sisters of the poor plus Wazzu in the future but if it works for Michigan and others it seems like A games will be nothing but a liability moving forward.
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I guess I'd care if ESPN and talking heads were still relevant but there's a lot of boomers in the room that still watch that luke warm haught take clickbait.

There's definitely some bias but we? Haven't been dominant enough against poor opponents to complain much.

It will be interesting to see if the concept of ABC scheduling remains relevant after joining the Big and a playoff expansion.

Not thrilling to think of scheduling nothing but little sisters of the poor plus Wazzu in the future but if it works for Michigan and others it seems like A games will be nothing but a liability moving forward.
    Hopefully after a few years it will be the opposite and 1 loss won’t be a death sentence. Could lead to some great early season scheduling like basketball.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

This got me :D
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245

Jesus...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

Oregon has been crowned champs and Nix is the best to ever play the game

That is the script
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,063
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

Oregon has been crowned champs and Nix is the best to ever play the game

• Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

flatus said:

This got me :D
    I've been feeling that way a lot lately. From posters making statements of wanting to attack players and kill coaches and refs, to a poster who is doubling own on the lynching photos. I am not enjoying HcH lately.