Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Here comes the insane duck fluffing

13»

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,447
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

flatus said:

Ya Damn straight here comes the DUCKS!! Happy to have another week of talking shit and trolling eachother!! .....Ya Jackasses!

This got me :D
    I've been feeling that way a lot lately. From posters making statements of wanting to attack players and kill coaches and refs, to a poster who is doubling own on the lynching photos. I am not enjoying HcH lately.
    You can always ban the Duck fans that contribute nothing but racism.
    Agree with the ban.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

flatus said:

Ya Damn straight here comes the DUCKS!! Happy to have another week of talking shit and trolling eachother!! .....Ya Jackasses!

I've been feeling that way a lot lately. From posters making statements of wanting to attack players and kill coaches and refs, to a poster who is doubling own on the lynching photos. I am not enjoying HcH lately.
    But he's a member in good standing in the Tug!...
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

flatus said:

Why stop there?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

flatus said:

Why stop there?
    Because we like you.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

flatus said:

Are you fucking serious? Not trying to tell you how to do your job, but that’s beyond the pale and definitely ban worthy in my mind.
    That guys sheshl in an extraordinary way, give him the repeat offender treatment.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

flatus said:

Why stop there?
    Because we like you.
    We do?
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,112
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

jecornel said:

Oregon has been crowned champs and Nix is the best to ever play the game

You should have 4 yrs only to win a Heisman. That man has degrees, is married with a family, and has started in almost 60 games. He’s a pro in college at this point….and send his ‘campaign’ back to the SEC again bc he didn’t do so well against actual defenses.
    @SECDAWG, true? Puh? Pod?
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,063
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

jecornel said:

You should have 4 yrs only to win a Heisman. That man has degrees, is married with a family, and has started in almost 60 games. He’s a pro in college at this point….and send his ‘campaign’ back to the SEC again bc he didn’t do so well against actual defenses.
    Doogs say the darndest things!

I'm just kidding baby, you know I love you.

But still.
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,112
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    dtd said:

jecornel said:

But still.
    It is pretty laffable that the three top Heisman candidates this year (Nix, Penix, Daniels) are all old men
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,063
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DucksFC said:

dtd said:

jecornel said:

But still.
    It is pretty laffable that the three top Heisman candidates this year (Nix, Penix, Daniels) are all old men
    And Daniels had to leave the Pac-12 where they play no defense to win a heisman in the SEC.